°°°°°°°°^CHAPTER-2^°°°°°°°°

[We both reached home and after reaching home she introduced me to her mother. I felt a sense of belonging to her. I felt as if I had already met her. whatever,When I greet her saying "namaste" in accordance with Indian culture, she liked me very much and gave me blessings.I moved towards my room with a mild smile and went to my room and started setting it according to my comfort.Finally, the day passed and in the evening Paakhi came to my room and started asking me what are the plans ahead ?? Can i do some job Or intend to do something else.]

Me:- umm....well, I have done a management course so, I have applied for the post of secretary and manager in some companies after setting up the room.

Paakhi:- ohh!! That's great. Umm.. if you don't mind Can I ask you something ??

Me:- ayee!! Sure, You are like my elder sister, you do not need to get permission from me.

[she asking me for going to shopping next day with her. I nodded yes with a soft laugh And anyway, I had must to go for shopping because I did not have much clothes.Whatever, the night passed and on the evening of next day we both go to the shopping and purchase lots of usefull stuff.Paakhi purchased me a laptop as a gift from her money.I refused but she ask that "is an older sister could not give a gift to his younger sister ???" And when she insisted, I accept the laptop. She treats me like her younger sister and try to gave me all comfort.Surely, if her younger sister were alive, she would have made her as happy as she is trying to keep me. Finally our shopping were over and we left for home We both went to the parking area to get the car out but as we were moving towards our car, Paakhi's phone rang,Being the parking area is in basement, there were network issues that she could not be heard clearly, so she asked me to come out with the car Meanwhile, she is standing outside and talking on the phone and also doing my wait. Before this, I told her that I do not know how to drive properly, she left me with the keys.With a sigh I Started to drive the car out of the parking area but suddenly, boom💥💥💥 a sound came from behind.It seems like someone had hit our car from behind.I got out from the car and saw that there was a car behind our car which broke the bumper of our car.I got very angry seeing this. suddenly the car door opened and a handsome, dashing boy with broad shoulder of more than 6 feet of height came out of it.yess, he was Abhishek. He seemed very huge in front of me because I am only 5'1 inch tall but I am not scared and before that he would say something, I got angry at him. I .. I just started scolding him without listen him And he too was just staring me. It seems like, he was not having any effect on my scolding, then I left the place giving him a dirty look and cursing.I had never done this before . I myself was surprised how I did it???Where did I get so much courage from to doing that ??? Paakhi kept calming me all the way Finally, We are back to home and had a coffee together while gossiping.

Abhishek's p.o.v:- ''' kon thi yeh??? Same bilkul same incident. Bilkul same bolne or gussa Karne Ka style same jagah same incident. Jab mein us se Mila tha tab bhi bilkul same incident hua tha.(he was thinking about  his  ex)Magar use dekhkar bilkul bhi esa mehsoos nahi hua tha jaisa ise dekhkar ho raha hai. Jab  ise dekha to dil achanak dhadakna band ho Gaya or suddenly  jab usne gussa Kiya to zor zor se dhadakne  laga. Is ladki mein ek attraction hai. Just looked at her innocent  face. How innocent  she is and the way....(he stopped)wait!! Mein itna kyu soch raha hoon is ladki ke baare mein?? Kahin mujhe....Nahi!! Nahi jo galti meine 5 saal pehle ki thi wo dobara nahi karunga.(he was thinking about loving his ex that it was his mistake)she was just a random girl just stop thinking  about that girl and focus on work and family.'''

He left the place, time skip.....

Next day he was sitting in his cabin suddenly someone knocked on his cabin door. It was one of the employee of his company.He allowed him to come in.He came in with a file and said while giving the file

Employee:-Sir, This is the short list of those applicant who applied for new secretary's interview. Please do again recheck it.

Abhishek:- Umm.... Ohk!! Rakh do or jao mein abhi check Kar loonga.

The employee placed the file on the table and left the cabin. After some time Abhishek started checking the file He was turning the pages. suddenly, he saw your application with your documents and passport size photo. He started reading your CV / resume

Abhishek's p.o.v:- '''hmm.. to madam Ka name Ahaana hai. Nice name!! Ohk!! to miss Ahaana London se studies complete Karke aayi hai. Hmm... Interesting!! Ummm..hmmm...ohh..Ohk!! Ohk!!  Nice!! Nice grades. She got always A+ grade in her management topics Impressive!! She is eligible to be my secretary.ohk!! To phir theek hai Lete hai miss Ahaana ka Bhi interview'''

After that, He was just swapping the pages and reject some application and add some other application in the file and put my application letter on the top in the file.So, that firstly i will be got the called for interview of his new secretary.On the other hand I got a call from another company for the post of manager's interview.Unaware that Abhishek has decided to keep me for the post of his secretary I'm happy to hear that the another one company called me tomorrow for manager's post interview But it was the most wasted and shitty interview, I don't know why but I answered everything well but some other girl got the post.I was sitting in my room disappointed.The door of my room opened a little and aunty komal asked for permission to come in.I respectfully allowed her. She came and sat beside me.

Komal:- What happened?? Why you looking sad ?? How was the interview??? Are you hir....(I interrupts)

Me:-(disappointed) Nothing happened. It doesn't matter if they hired someone else. I have applied in many other companies, among them I will definitely get a job somewhere.

Komal:- Yeah !! That's like my strong girl I'm proud of you. I'll sure you got the job very soon and sorry!!

Me:- sorry!! But for what???

Komal:- umm... Actually, i could not help you to give you a job in my own company. So that's why I told you sorry. You know very well that.....(I again interrupts)

Me:-(holding her hands) yaah!! I know aunty that you had already been hired a manager for you company two months before my arrival and there are no vacancies in you company recently. I can understand. Well it's good because I have to move on from my own.

She gave me a pleasant smile while stroking his hand on my head. It's the first time after aunty kusum that someone stroking their hand on my head with these much love.she invites me for dinner while stroking her hand on my head and left my room.After some time, when the food was put on the table, me and Pakhi were met at the dinner table. Both of us were gossiping while having dinner, suddenly a notification Pop up on my phone screen. It was the interview letter for secretary's post from Abhishek's company.I was very happy to see the letter, but was also unaware that it was a letter from the company of the same person whom I had scolded for hitting our car.Paakhi ask me that what's the name of company and who's the boss but before I could say something an urgent call for office work have come for her and she was busy in that call. Thus, he could not find that the letter of interview for me came from his brother-in-law, Abhishek's company.

Authors note:-''' mujhe na ek boht zaroori baat Karni hai. Hn, to mein keh rahi hoon ki yarrr... Mere follower 6 hai aur story ke parts par Bhi views 6 ya us se zyada aa jaate hai magar tum log vote kyu Nahi karte?? Yarr vote Kiya Karo comment Kiya Karo mujhe motivation milti hai is se even 6 followers mein se 4 to vote Kiya Karo!! Dekho, ese muhabbat Nahi chalti muhabbat do tarfa Hoti hai, yahan mazak horiya hum Yaha 3-4 story countinuesly likhkar Aapka entertainment karne ki koshish Kar rahe hai aur Aap readers ho ki vote Karke motivation hi Nahi dete. Ese Nahi chalta mujhe Nahi pata mujhe vote Chahiye. Ab mein jaa rahi hoon bye. Or hn, vote Karke jaana mujhe Nahi pata tum us sitare pe c/v phenk ke maaro ya application letter bus wo sitara hit ho jaana chahiye. Samjhe!!Accha boht bakwas ho gayi
Ab sacchi wala bye......
Aaj love y'all Nahi bolungi tum vote Nahi karte na isliye. mein naraz hoon Aap sab se😑😑😑😑