💖"CHAPTER-34"💖

Paakhi's p.o.v:-'''I was standing in the kitchen and my back was towards the entrance so,I couldn't see that Ahaana is coming. She came in and hug me from behind while sobbing'''

Paakhi:- Ahaana!!....(she interrupts)

Me:-(sentiment) Raakhi!! Call me Raakhi like you used to call me in childhood!!

MY/AHAANA'S P.O.V:- She broke hug and Sentimently ask while cupping my face that did i remembered everything??I nodded in no and said that Abhishek has made me understand that I couldn't ruin my future and present funtime with you due to the pressure of remembering old memories.If you are saying and all these pictures and Evidence indicate that I'm your younger sister so, it is ohk!! I can't remember anything of my past, in all these, there is no mistake of mine.All I know is that now I have to spend the rest of my life happily with my elder sister!! Saying this I hugged her again and start crying. Everyone came there and ask. So, paakhi explained everything to everyone.

Komal:- Oo....chalo ji!! Aye vi changa ho Gaya c ki taunu samjh aa gayi aur hum to pehle hi kehre the dheere dheere taunu sab Yaad aa jaaana hai puttar Aise Zor na daal dimaag'ich!!

Me:- yah!!....(dimple aunty interrupts)

Dimple aunty:- par Komal ji ek baat samajh mein Nahi aayi Ahaana ne bataya tha ki Uske parents ka murder hua tha magar paakhi aur Aap batati ho ki Suraj ji aur Shalini ji Ka accident hua tha!!Ese kaise ho skta hai?? Ek hi.....(Komal interrupts)

Komal:- Nahi dimple ji!! Mridul ko bhi aisa hi Lagta tha ki unka accident Nahi murder hua hai!!mein usko bolti thi ki use misunderstanding hue hai magar Uske pass valids points the Jaise usne bataya tha ki Suraj ji ne jaane se pehle car ki Puri service karvai thi to aisa kaise ho Sakta hai ki car suddenly kharab ho gayi ho??? Wo humesha kehta tha yeh gangster Tarun Ka kaam hai. Mridul batate the ki Suraj ji ne court mein Uske against proof dikhaye the shayad isliye usne hi revenge ke liye aisa Kiya hai. Mridul ne is par bohut research ki magar use gangster Tarun ke against Kabhi koi evidence Nahi mila aur.....(paakhi interupts)

Paakhi:- guys!! what we just learned is that we should not be ruined our future and present for remembering the past incidents and now we again started talking about the past.Let bygones be bygones!! Aisa to Nahi hai Yaad Karne se mummy Papa wapis aa jayeinge.Now, All I know that god make met me to my sister and I just want to live life happily with her.

Author's p.o.v:- hn,to sab Kuch sort out ho gaya and Ahaana accept the truth but the question is that how it is possible that two different persons have different incident statement about the same person??? So, let me clear us din hua kya tha!! Basically as you all know ahaana ki sister means paakhi school camp ke liye gayi Thi aur ahaana and Uske parents picnic ke liye jaa rahe the!! Us din hua Kuch aisa tha ki jab car suddenly stop hue or ahaana car se ball Lene ke liye utri tabhi wahan chupe hue gangster Tarun ki gang ke logo ne ahaana ki aankho ke saamne Uske parents ko maar Diya and as you know gun ki awaaz se ahaana behosh ho gayi Thi to Uske aage kya hua use Kuch Nahi pata. Actually, Uske aage hua yeh tha ki un logo ne ahaana ke parents ko car mein bethakar car ko khai mein push karke accident scene Bana Diya. That's why paakhi or investigators ko humesha yahi laga ki khai mein car gir Kar accident mein sabki death ho gayi.(ohk!! now back to the story)
__________________________________

Time skips, Next day

MY/AHAANA'S P.O.V:- "everything was sort out And that morning was more beautiful to me than other mornings of my life because I had my sister in it, had her love in it, there was a sense of belonging. Whatever, I got ready and came downstairs where paakhi was already there. When she saw me she stood up from chair and hugged me and gave me a firmly forehead kiss. I Firmly smiled back at her. We had our breakfast and left for our work.I was about to enter in company suddenly I felt someone bumped on my back. I turned back for finding out what happened and I saw one of my colleagues friend."sorry!! Sorry!!sorry!! Ugh!! Gawd!! Mein Aaj phir late ho gayi 😩😩😫 boss!! Boss aa Gaye kya??"she said Restlessly.I calmed her."

Me:- Calm down!! Boss has not come yet !! There's still time for it to come.

She:-(chanting) ughh!! Thank god!! Mujhe laga Aaj phr late ho gayi. Wese boss ko pata hai mein itni dur se aati hoon isliye wo Kuch Nahi kehte par iska matlab yeh thodi mein punctuality bhool jaoon?? Kaash Kuch to aisa ho paata ki mein time se aa paati 2 busses change Karni padti hai!! Cab se aane mein charges zyada Lagte hai 😫😫 ayee!! Ek kaam ho Sakta hai!! Teri to boss se itni Banti hai do something for me by talking to boss!! I mean baat Karke mera Kuch Increment Ka jugaad karwa de!! so......(before that she complete her sentence Abhishek came)

Abhishek:-(ironically) kon si important meeting chal rahi yahan?? Kaam Nahi Karna Aap dono ko?? (Turning towards me) Miss Ahaana come in my cabin with my today's schedule asap. We have lots of work today.

She:- I apologize boss!!😅😅

MY/AHAANA'S P.O.V:- ::They both left the place. I left head towards cafeteria for flenching a cup of coffee for him.As you all know I had permit to get in his cabin without knocking. So, I opened the door but before I stepin myself. He pulled me in. It seemed that he was waiting for me.Before this I could say anything he Slammed the door while grabbed me in by my waist and pinned me against the door he crashed his lips on mine.
W

e both were enjoying our long and beautiful smooch.he gently moving his hand on my waistline and I cupped his face with one hand and we were engrossed in eachother Suddenly, someone knocked on the door due to which we both flinched and gets separate rapidly.gnashing his teeth he allowed to come in. I left the place while chuckling and placing his schedule on table.After a very hustlin day, at the time of off time we had coffee together in nearby café and he dropped me at home.Where I found that Komal Aunty and Paakhi have called the Jeweller and they were busy selecting jewellery. Paakhi noticed me and offered me to join them but I refused as I'm tired and said I'll joined them after a while after taking shower.I was very happy and while taking shower was thinking that How's my life changed.I was thinking that till today I was only listened to the taunts of Emily aunty, I do not get respect and today I have everything. My real sister, mother like Komal aunty, best soulmate Abhishek and his family I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world.While thanking God, I went downstairs where paakhi and Komal aunty showed me jewellery which were purchased.The three of us were trying the jewellery and chatting suddenly Komal Aunty got a phone call and she went a little far away from me and paakhi while attending the call.At that time someone rang the doorbell. Paakhi was about to go for open the door but I stopped her and I goes for opens the door.as I opened the door I found a man with an average height,fair skin and curly hair.who was dressed himself like a lawyer with a black coat in his hand and some paper. Before I asked something Komal aunty came from behind and welcomed him. He refused to came in as he was in hurry and gave those paper to aunty.Komal Aunty smiled at me and said to came in after closing the door. She also said that she has a surprise for me. I was amazed that what's the surprise and after closing the door I went in as Komal aunty said to me and ask her that what's the surprise?? She gave me those papers and said to do sign on it. I asked what kind of papers are these?? So she said read yourself and as soon as I read I started crying.::

Author's note:- ***so, that's it for today!! mood boht kharab hai bcz yeh chapter jaisa likhna chahti thi wesa Nahi Likha Gaya 🥺🥺🥺 itna badhiya Karke likh liya tha!! Raat ko sote time save bhi kiya tha magar subah jab check Kiya to ho gaya hadsaaaa 💥💥💥 blank bilkul blank ek word nazar Nahi aa Raha tha revision history mein gayi to hopefully wahan par Poora chapter tha but restore karte time pata Nahi kya hua sab ud Gaya BC 🥺🥺🥺 l lag Gaye jindagi ke 😑😑😑 gajjab bejjati hai 😕😕 Jo Likha huva delete ho Gaya ya crash ho Gaya Jo Bhi huva hai uski aatma ki shaanti ke liye like Kar dena 🙏🏻🙏🏻🥺🥺***
Bye💔 :-(