Introduction

Hero was born in a wealthy family in London. He had everything he needed, everything he wanted.
As he grew up, more girls around him chased and seduced him. And he didn't mind it at all and enjoyed having physical relationships unless no feelings were involved. He couldn't stand the concept of love. He'd thought that love was the most ridiculous thing in the world that people believed in ever since he witnessed his mother cheating on his father when he was a child. Women were nothing but objects for his eyes.

Josephine's parents were both noble doctors and they hoped their only daughter to be just like them when she grew up. They moved to London when she entered high school because her parents thought the universities in England would provide better medical education for her. Throughout her life, she dedicated herself just to please her parents and fulfill their dream by studying hard and doing everything she was told. However, she felt like she was like a train that can run only on the rails already placed by someone else, and she was suffocated. She needed a distraction or a break from her life just for a moment and to be free.

Now, they are seniors in the same class in high school. What will happen if they become friends with benefits...?

ღ A.N. ಇ

I want to know if you're interested in this book!
If there are many, I'll write it😊 I'm just nervous of writing this book because the story is original😅

Kaia Gomez🦋