-Chapter 05-

A/N; This is a oneshot like chapter for KiriKami and OjiKami

Denki and Mashirao were headed toward their side-to-side houses after dropping Hanta off at his. They passed Kyoka on the way and heard some weird screaming after a while. It was pretty weird. There wasn't much to talk about so Denki started rambling about stuff he really didn't like about Danganronpa v3. More likely the stuff that made him upset for the fate of the characters, like his oh-so-beloved Rantaro.

"Man, if I were Rantaro up in their heaven I'd be really mad about how I died," Denki kept rambling out loud. Mashirao next to him, not understanding anything he was saying, just decided to take in Denki's beauty.

If you asked Mashirao why he liked Denki, he would say;

"He's really open and doesn't hide from the truth often. He's really easy to start a conversation with. He's really pretty and cute. He always gives cuddles and kisses if it looked like someone needed them. I remember how a student got really confused and accused him of hitting on Mina's boyfriend because Kaminari offered cuddles to Sero when he was feeling stressed about his lyrics. It was a funny situation,"

All in all, Mashirao loved everything about Denki, from his gravity-defying hair to his choice of clothing. He called Denki the definition of perfect. In Mashirao's opinion, Denki's hair smelled like lemon and lime... that's probably from the time when Denki cuddled him during a thunderstorm at the age of 15.

Denki gave out nicknames to almost everyone he knew and usually stuck with 'Mashi-Mashi' or 'Mashi' for Mashirao.

"Mashi, how much longer do we have to walk..?"

"Just a few houses ahead, Kaminari-"

"OH, you're the kids from my class? Am I right?" Eijiro speaks up from behind the duo. "Where'd you come from-" Denki said looking excitedly at Eijiro. "Ya, right from the corner right there," Eijiro replies pointing behind him.

Denki and Eijiro were just... locked with each other for the rest of the walk, talking about Danganronpa the whole way, it's also how Mashirao found out about a new feeling.

J e a l o u s y

It was pure jealousy that hit Mashirao. No one could say it wasn't jealousy that Mashirao was feeling. He couldn't bear to watch Denki, that one kid in class he absolutely loved, hang out with a new kid... but Mashirao didn't say anything since he didn't know how to cooperate with his jealousy. He did try creating a conversation with Denki from time to time, but because he didn't know anything about the things the duo were into, those conversations didn't last long. Plus, going around with the new kids was something that made Denki him, and Mashirao didn't want to change Denki, but neither did he want to see the lad with some other person.

So he just kept quiet, he just imagined that Eijiro wasn't there, that no one was there. That eased him up a little bit.

🔮●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●🔮

Great news! Well, not for Mashirao- 

Turns out that Eijiro's house is right across from Mashirao's, whose house is right next to Denki's. So the trio lives right around each other. They'd just have to cross the street to get over to Eijiro, for which Denki was excited!

The trio went over to Ejiro's after Denki and Mashirao got consent from their parents. Mashirao internally didn't want to go, but if Denki was going somewhere, he'd want to go too. So in the end, he ended up going, well that was only because Denki asked him to.

Ejiro's house was built the same as Mashirao's, just differently decorated with boxes here and there. His room was almost like a gym. It had a treadmill, a punching bag, and what not to enhance its physical abilities. Denki tried punching the bag along with Eijiro's audience, but even the punching bag was no match for Denki. He couldn't throw a single punch without stumbling or grabbing his thumb in pain.

"No dude, it's like this. You're not using the punching gloves, so don't put your thumb underneath your fingers when forming the fist. It can cause a lot of pain for your thumb if you attack with a fist like that," Eijiro explained while helping Denki create the correct fist... which obviously involved Eijiro guiding Denki's fingers with his own.

"OH, I get it, and now I have to just punch the target, right?" 

"Yea! But, you have to make sure that your index and middle knuckle are the ones hitting the target to cause the most pain. Be careful not to strike with the weaker knuckles, like the ring and pinkie. The strong knuckles of our index and middle fingers form the correct striking spot of the Seiken."

"Seiken..?" Ojiro pops up, not wanting to stay silent anymore. "Yea, it has like four meanings as far as I know, but all of them are about a fist, so I guess it just means 'the correct fist'."

"O-oh..." Mashirao goes back to 'peacefully' sitting back down. 

🔮●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●🔮

'If I ended up dating Kaminari, we'd be happy... of course, but I didn't even know what a Seiken was. On the other hand, Kirishima and Kaminari look happy together, and because of Kirishima's enhanced physical abilities, he might also be able to protect the other, and maybe teach Kaminari how to protect himself too. It's not like I'm saying that Kami is going to face any dangers, but what if that ever happened? I hope not. So all in all I'm saying that Kami's going to be better off with Kirishima. I'm not going to confess anytime soon, and I hope that you don't push me to do it either, I'm just going to be hit with rejection, Mina'

Mashirao sends the extremely long text message to Mina as the other two try to punch the bag without getting their own selves hurt. It was a sweet sight to see. Denki trying to punch but then forgetting to not tuck his thumb under his fingers, and then crying because of the pain that backlashed at him because of his improper fist, and then Kirishima trying to take care of the other. It was really interesting, well that was until the duo had to go home. 

It was currently 7:30 pm, and that was the time Denki and Mashirao's parents had asked them to return. So they obliged. They were going to head out when Mashirao and Eijiro noticed a minor fault... Denki had fallen asleep. He was laid down on the couch, where the trio was talking about their favorite T.V shows. Well, more exactly Denki and Eijiro were talking about their favorite T.V shows.

Eijiro was going to wake the lad up, but Mashirao stopped him before he could go a step ahead. 

"Don't wake him up, our homes are right in front of each other so I can just carry him to his and drop him off in his bedroom."

"Oh! Great idea!" Eijiro said.

After Mashirao (feat. Eijiro's assistance) had wrapped his hands securely around Denki's thighs and made sure that there was no way that he could drop the boy, he headed out saying goodbye to Eijiro.