🅃🄷🄸🄶🄷🅂, 🄰🅂🅂, 🄾🅁 🄲🄷🄴🅂🅃

•••SLiGHT NSFW•••

𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙰
[ASS]
He loves walking up behind you and slapping it, grabbing it. When he's horny he might come up behind you and kneed them sticking his erection between, grinding slowly.
••••••••••
𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚁𝚒𝚉
[THIGHS]
He loves how soft and jiggly they are. Loves when he just needs a quick release, and you let him fuck your thighs, thrusting with reckless abandon, saying things like "squeeze harder." & "id live in between your thighs if I could." "Fuck! so good."
••••••••••
𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴
[ALL]
He couldn't decide, he thinks your perfect no matter what, so asking a question like this is preposterous.
••••••••••
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃
[ALL]
He loves when you show a bit of skin while in private, or when you're just completely naked. Especially after a good night round, waking up not bothering to put clothes on, so he can fuck you on the couch or the kitchen island.
𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚒𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚒
[THiGHS]
She loves pulling them apart so she can squeeze between them, or when you wear tight shorts (or thigh highs) how it forms a muffin top almost like the garment can handle all the soft skin.
••••••••••
𝙶𝙻𝙾𝚇𝚒𝙽𝚒𝙰
[ALL]
He loves the shake of your hips, or how your thighs and butt move when you walk. And how your chest is just perfect with cute little nipples rest on top.
••••••••••
𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳
[CHEST]
He likes groping at the flesh there, leaving scratch marks and leaving Hickey's.
••••••••••
𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚈𝚁𝙾𝙰𝙳
[ASS]
She'd never admit it but she loves how cut it is. When you dance or hum to a song, how you wiggle your hips slightly.
••••••••
𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙰
[CHEST]
sometimes she'll come behind you and tweak your nipple through your shirt just to make to yelp and turn around blushing and embarrassed.
••••••••••
𝙵𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝚒𝙽
[THiGHS]
He loves your thighs, especially when they rub against his sensitive ones.