O8O

taehyung watched as jisoo gripped on his hand tightly. their fingers intertwined, his heartbeat getting really, really loud.

as they walked past the quiet, solemn place, he finally realized where jisoo was taking him. kahit pa walang sinasabi, dama na niya ang mabigat na nararamdaman ng dalaga habang unti unting bumabagal ang lakad nito.

and he didn't know where to focus either. their clasped hands or the tomb in front of them.

"hi," jisoo placed the basket of lilies down as she greeted the gravestone. nanatili namang tahimik si taehyung, pinagmamasdan ang lapida na marahang pinupunasan ng kasama.

"did you missed me? sorry, i've been messaging you a lot. panigurado naiingayan ka na dyan," she chuckled at her own remark before looking back to taehyung.

"lika," she gestured using her hand. lumapit si taehyung at umupo sa tabi niya, kaharap ang maliit na litrato ng lalaki at ang pangalang nakaukit dito.

KIM SEOKJIN

"jin, i'm with someone right now," jisoo smiled with pure bliss. "siya yung lagi kong kinukwento. i'm pretty sure you're really, really curious about him kaya dinala ko na siya dito."

taehyung's lips were a bit parted. nakatitig siya sa dalaga habang pinapanuod itong nagkukwento, hindi na maitago ang ingay ng tibok ng kanyang puso.

"jisoo.." he tried calling her but she once again held his hand tight and grasped on it tightly.

"jin, i have my sun beside me."

he felt his soul getting lifted by cloud nine. taehyung wonders, how cme he could be the happiest man on earth just by hearing those words from her?

"taehyung," jisoo mumbles, facing him before pointing at the tombstone in front. "meet my moon, seokjin."

"he's my childhood bestfriend," it was as if jisoo understood taehyung's multiple questions in his head that she finally started talking about him.

"jisoo, kung hindi mo kayang sabihin-"

"i want you to know everything.." ngumiti ito sakanya at tumango, tila sinasabing kaya niya ang gagawing pagkukwento.

"he.. got into an accident last four years ago. their whole family went out of the town for a vacation. a treat for him since we graduated high school that time."

hinigpitan ni taehyung ang hawak sa kamay ni jisoo. he felt her trembling and despite wanting her to stop, jisoo continued telling him her moon's story.

"we were even talking through the phone when it happened. madaling araw na yun, they were on their way and i called him because i needed some help."

"naputol yung tawag at akala ko nawalan lang ng signal kaya natulog na ko, tapos.." jisoo halted and glanced at the picture of seokjin smiling like an angel.

"the next thing i knew, ginigising na ko nila mama para pumunta sa hospital. i thought everything was still fine, kasi hospital naman eh. it only means they're still alive.. diba?" tangina. ilang beses sinubukan ni taehyung na pakalmahin ito ngunit nagpatuloy siya sa pagkukwento.

"but they told me.. he was the only one who didn't survived."

"ji.." in an instant, taehyung gently tugged her closer and hugged her as jisoo lowered her head and started bursting into tears.

if only.. if only he could always hold her by his hands and take her away from any type of pain that would try to harm her, he would do it without hesitations.

"since then, i've always thought that it's my fault. i shouldn't have called and seeked for help that time.. kasi kung hindi, baka mas alerto siya. baka mas nakapaghanda. nakaiwas.. i am so dumb-"

"jisoo, hindi.." pigil ni taehyung at dahan dahang hinaplos ang buhok ni jisoo habang patuloy itong umiiyak sa kanyang balikat.

"i am so scared to open up myself to someone because i felt like i have no rights to do so. i can't even protect my bestfriend.. how am i suppose to take care and welcome another person in my life?"

"hindi mo naman kailangang alagaan yung taong papasok sa buhay mo. kayang kaya kong gawin sayo yun, jisoo."

jennie was right. she's too precious for this world.

"jisoo.." i want to stay beside you for the rest of our lives.

iyak aq usto ko bigla ng
bangpink soulmates au

wherein they could only
find their soulmates if
they have the same
soul mark :((

kaso one of them doesn't
have one. four got the same
marks and the rest had to
deal with different issues

i really REALLY want to
kaso never ending iskul
backlogs bYEEE