Part - 2

My family is a joint family where my grandparents & Uncle, Aunt live together with their children.

I have 3 cousins John, Benji, Luna. They never liked me.

 I think only my sister is little caring and loving to me. She always supported me as well as my parents in every situation. 

They know that I never liked to be a fighter-cock as mostly I could be quite and didn't fight back. They indeed thought that I am a very good parrot. My parents were very proud of me for being good and obedient parrot.

   I love flowers and branches a lot. I enjoy flying from one tree to another and play naughtily. I cherished the red color fruits which are hanging on the trees. I eat them happily though sometimes I don't like sharing it with my family.

As we were a big family of parrots as even my grandparents stayed with us but they were very old. Most of the time all the elders of the family leave us on the tree where we stayed until we could fly and bring different kinds of food for us. Sometimes we eat all kinds of fruits, sometimes nuts and sometimes vegetables grains or seeds of various kinds. I liked sunflower seeds very much and among fruits guava and pomegranate.

A/N-

       End of part 2

      Hope you liked it    

      Thank you for reading