Park Jaehyung

You woke up to a sweet melody, not too loud, it was pleasing, but still far away. You turned in your bed and realized he was not there but his perfume was everywhere around the room. You stayed there, in his black t-shirt, it was huge for you but you liked the feeling of his things on your body. You giggled and silly smiled to the ceiling while the sweet melody was still playing, spreading all around the house. You got up and looked at the mirror, your hair was messy and you still had last night signs all over your neck. The melody suddenly changed to a rock a one, you smirked knowing that is your favorite and rushed downstairs. You stopped in the middle of the  staircase just to looked at him.. he was sitting on the armchair with his black and white electric guitar in his hands, playing with disinhibition. He was wearing a gray hoodie and a black pair of sweatpants, his glasses on his nose almost about to fall off but he was too concentrated on his instrument to realize. You smiled. You could have stayed there for hours, just looking at him play and listening to his made up melodies. He looked up and saw you, he stopped playing and smiled at you.
"morning princess" he said, you jumped over the last three steps, he moved the guitar to the side of the armchair to open his arms and welcome you between them.
You ran towards him and sat on his lap, inhaling his perfume, your personal favorite one.
"Did I woke you up?" He asked caressing your hair.
You nodded and he laughed slightly. "Want some breakfast? I left you a cup of coffee on the.." you stopped his talking with a kiss on his lips.
"What was it for?" He asked you with a smirk on his still wet lips.
"I missed your kisses"
"oh you did?"
"Mmh"
"I thought you had enough of me last night" he said while looking at your neck full of his hickies.
"I want you teach me"
"Teach you what?" His confused look was the cutest.
"Playing the guitar.." you asked shyly.
"What? 진짜??" You loved it when he switched to korean just to say a few words.
"Okay, we can do it." He said so confidently that you would've felt bad if you didn't make it.
He moved you to his left side and picked the guitar, placing it on your lap so that he could see what he was doing. "Put your hand here." He took your hand between his and put your index finger on the first string of the guitar. He was so concentrated that he had his tongue between his lips like a little kid.
"Try to play it now." You first looked at him, then at the guitar and finally you decided to play those strings. A weird sound came out of it and you both started to laugh. You kept going for at least half and hour but you still didn't get not even a single chord right. He kept laughing at you but he didn't want to give up so you did.
"Alright, I suck at this, I can't do it!!"
"Yeah.. you do."
"Oh so that's your way to reassure me?! Well thank you!" You faked a sulk on your face to make him feel guilty.
"C'mon babe I was joking" he tried to apologize. You look at him and he stole you a little kiss. "
"괜찮아?" He asked cutely looking at you.
"내.."
He bit your lip multiple times cause he knew that you loved when he did that. He provoked you and you couldn't resist, so you kissed him. You put you hand through his hair while the other was wandering inside his hoodie, on his abs and then on his chest. He had his hands on your waist, the guitar was still between you, making some noise as you moved that made you laugh while you were kissing. At the umpteenth noise the guitar made, he broke away from your lips and put it far from you. Then he kept kissing you hard and got up with you in his arms, he went upstairs and left you on the ground with his hands still pushing on your waist. You had your arms around his neck still eating up his face when he pressed you to the wall and  held you with his hands moving to your thighs.
"Fuck.. I love you" he moaned on your lips.
"나도 사랑해" You whispered in his ear.
You felt his mouth moving downward to your chin, then to your neck as he started sucking it to give new marks.
"You're mine.."
...

"I'm yours."

Hiii beautiful people, I hope you liked this story. I'll upload whenever I have time to do it so I hope really soon. However you can request any story about any idol you want, you just need to ask, I'll do my best. 😉🤍