Chapter one

It was two weeks to homecoming and everybody was excited about it.

People were busily looking for dates while some were bragging about how handsome their dates were oh how beautiful they were going to look on that day. well, nobody tends to look my way as I was tagged as the quiet,shy, so boring and naive type. I watched as everybody had something to say except me. As I was wondering what to do with my life,a male figure appeared to be walking behind me.

It was Chun Woo,my best friend who was also a nerd. We walked quietly to our lockers for our lesson books. reaching for my books,he approached me and talked first. "thinking about something?"  he asked. Of course I was thinking about everything but I wouldn't show it."Nope" I said shortly after the question. Since I had the same class with him which was supposed to begin in less than 5 minutes time, we walked down the corridor leading to the history class together.

I set my books on the table and got prepared for class lessons. Mr. Kim was always early but this time,he was earlier than usual. there was a loud murmuring session going on in the class because of his early arrival. everybody wanted time to talk about homecoming as every second meant the whole world to them.

I darted my eyes around the class and noticed that in the far left corner of the class sat a handsome Raven black haired boy with a well sculpted body. I found myself staring like everyone else and I realised that not all the conversations going on in the class was about homecoming.

Guess you all know who that well sculpted body belongs to.😁