Chapter Two

History class was as boring as always. the bell had gone for break and I was still waiting for Chun Woo to show up.

As I stood in front of the class waiting,the three most annoying girls I had ever met in my life showed up to tease me right in front of my nose. I sighed as I tried to move away from them but I was stopped in my tracks by one of the most annoying voices ever."hey Y/n" she yelled out and run towards me. "Aww our little Y/n doesn't have a date for homecoming. or does she?" she shot me one of those annoying grins ever.

She had my blood boiling to 0.00⁰c if that was even possible. "little Y/n, you can have anybody you want in the school but do not lay your hands on my precious Kim Taehyung or else" her face turned serious stretching the last words for me to emphasize on.

In no second, her lips were curved up into those mysterious grins of hers. I wonder how she was so good at mood swing "maybe she was pregnant"  I shrugged at my own thought. "Ta-Ta little Y/n" she said doing a hair flip.

Unfortunately for me, her hair whipped my face as she walked down the  corridor with her friends or whatever she called them leaving me to deal with my itching face. Ugh everything of hers is annoying and I hate it. who was this Kim Tae..or whatever his name was.or was it our history teacher? I never took the time to know the names of teachers who taught us at school. well,if it was that old history teacher of Oz then she shouldn't worry because as at now I can't even picture his face in my mind. but..... never mind.

Chun Woo's timing was bad because just a second after they left,he showed up carrying loads of notebook in his hand. "you are late"I  yelled at him "I know Y/n. I can't go to lunch with you. Mr Kim has given me a task to perform. I am so sorry y/n"he said apologizing. "it's ok,I can go alone like most of the time" I said flashing him a sort of sad smile. I watched as he walked down the corridor carrying that heavy load.

I have to tell Lisa to tell that boyfriend of hers to stop worrying chun Woo. how can you date someone so old? I I walked alone to the quiet place I always sat at lunch also known as "y/n and the nerd's table". I made myself comfortable and started to munch on my lucky lunch as I was very hungry.

I was so engrossed in eating that I didn't notice that someone had come to sit by me."Hi" I heard him say. his voice was so masculine startling me for a moment there. I turn my head and saw who was sitting by me.

He spoke again almost hypnotizing me with his voice. "I am Kim Taehyung,what about you?"