Chapter 24

[Mal handed the wand back to Fairy Godmother and hugged her before she proceeded to walk back to the balcony, Ben smiling at her as everyone seemed overjoyed at what had happened.]

"That is the look of someone who is both deeply happy with everything that's happened and deeply in love with his fiancee," Chip smiled.

Mal:

It's time to bring it together

Time for a brand new start

"You truly do have a beautiful voice, Mal," Aurora said with a small smile.

"Oh...um, thank you," Mal said, having not expected the compliment.

Uma:

We're gonna put it in motion

Belle couldn't help the sad smile that appeared on her face as she saw Gil's astonished look. Sometimes...sometimes it was hard to remember that these were truly kids seeing sunlight for the first time.

...dear Gods, what had they done?

Break down

What keeps us apart

Mal:

No more no division we down

New team got the vision

"Who's Fairy Godmother looking at?" Alexandria asked.

"Probably Jay," Lucy said. "Maybe Ben."

"From how her head's turned, I'd say Jay," Kitty nodded.

Uma:

Unite till we stand

Now we living marching

In the light, one, two

One, two like

Mal:

I see you

Uma:

You see me

"How...how can you guys hear each other?" Hadie asked, looking at Mal.

"That...is a good question," Mal nodded. "I guess the same way everyone was able to hear me even though I didn't have a microphone?"

Mal:

Imperfect

"Imperfect...that's probably something never used to describe a descendant of the Gods before," Macaria chuckled.

Uma:

Perfectly

Mal and Uma:

Face to face we can see

Clearly our similarities like

"But I thought the whole thing was to celebrate our differences?!" Celia said with a chuckle.

"Yeah that was the whole point of Evie's icebreaker!" Dizzy nodded.

Uma:

Day and night

Mal:

Wrong or right

"Um...Carlos, you're on my side," Jay chuckled.