Summary :

|I love you like the very ||first time I saw you

|first time I saw you.|

book summary ;

Even after so many years they still managed to feel this strong attraction.

Archie returned to riverdale to go do an assignment his leader in the army had asked him to do.  As for Veronica, she had come back to riverdale because of the call that Archie had left her.

Veronica engaged to Chad, her husband, businessman, was very possessive and jealous of Veronica.  That's why he fired her from her job, where they worked together, to go work with Katie.  What Veronica didn't do.

Archie who went to intern for 7 years in the army returned to riverdale and saw the disaster that Hiram made to this mysterious ancient city.

Teaming up with Betty to investigate Polly, her two young adults will begin dating quietly.  Which was very stupid for Betty, who she wanted everyone to know.

  But part of Archie didn't want to tell Veronica but unfortunately Betty, who can't shut up, told all her friends including Veronica and Jughead.

Veronica and Jughead were very surprised and shocked that they were together even after what had happened 7 years ago.  Veronica very jealous, them a part of her that envied Betty but she couldn't let that part of her take over.

It's two lovebirds will be attracted to each other but there were consequences.  Veronica couldn't betray her husband, Chad, who wasn't very loyal to her.  And Archie didn't want to betray Betty either.

They will be stuck in a vicious cycle.  Both envied the other's companion but unfortunately they could only look with envy and jealousy.

Veronica doesn't want to do the same thing Betty and Archie did many years ago when they were teenagers.  Archie was promised not to make the same mistake again.

Veronica will see that her love for Chad is toxic making her regret being married to a man who absolutely does not trust her.

Archie will regret being with the blonde who still has feelings for Jughead.

Veronica will be shocked at Archie's new character, more mature now.

Archie will be disappointed that Veronica is married to a possessive and jealous man.

____

The first chapter will be posted in a short time !!