•14

"kaisa mehsoos kar rahi ho"Adnan asked his wife while shutting the Door of his Room behind. After spending some time with their family everyone retired to their room after the dinner. Whole time Amrin was smiling and thanking Allah in her heart.

"Mai lafzo mein bayan nahi kar sakti yeh khushiyon ko Adnan" Amrin said roaming her eyes all over the Room with dreamy eyes.

"Sab khwaab jaisa lag raha hai" she slowly traced the painted walls with a smile on her face. Adnan leaned on the wall , crossing his hand on his chest  stare his wife with full of love and admiration.

"Maine kabhi sochi bhi nahi thi ek din mein firse dekh sakungi" She slowly opened the window of their room for looking outside. She looked up in the star's which were shining brightly. Tears filled in her eyes.

"Aasman kitna khubsurat hai na Adnan" she looked at her husband who nodded his head slowly agreeing with her.

"Aaj samajh aaya Allah se kabhi na umeed nhi hona chahiye....derr yaa sawer Allah apne bande ko zyada derr tak aazmaish mai nahi daalta" closing the window she moved ahead near the Dressing table looking down at the carpet and stood opposite the mirror but with closed eyes.

Adnan walked near his wife and hugged her from behind. Putting his both Palm on her belly and his head on her shoulders he kissed her on the side of her neck.

"Aakhe kholo or aapne aap ko dekho meri jaan" he whispered looking at their reflection. Nodding her head Amrin slowly opened her eyes to look at her reflection And finally she looked at herself. Tears brimmed in her eyes. She caressed her face and all features slowly with a smile on her face. Adnan detached her duppatta from her head and shoulders discarding it on the floor. Opening her braids he spread all over her back to show her that how beautiful she is.

"Ammi..." She whispered staring her reflection. Her lips started to tremble and tears drop from her eyes. She resemble same as her mother. Her features. Her porcelain skin colour. Her eyes. Her lips. Every features of her.

"Yeh baal dekhe Adnan bilkul meri ammi ki tarah hai..unke ke bhi aise hi bhure rang ke the" caressing her long hairs she told Adnan.

"Adnan mai apni Ammi ki tarah dikh rahi hu..." Sob escaped from her lips remembering her parents.

"Aaj woh log hote toh kitne khush hote ke unki beti firse dekh sakti hai"

"Zarur khush hote but ab cheeze badli toh jaa nahi sakti.... isliye ab bass ek aasu nahi aane chahiye in aakho mein thik hai"
Wiping her tears he started to tickle on her stomach. Her loud giggles spread all over the room making Adnan smile wholeheartedly.

"Bas..bass karde Adnan"
Taking deep breath and controlling her loud giggles she told him. He stopped and pulled her near his chest. He kissed her head rounding his arms on her waist. Pulling her head backwards he smashed his lips on her. The kiss was slow and sensual but it spread all over tingles in her stomach. Responding to his kiss she wrapped her arms on his neck pulling him more closer to her. Becoming breathless they both parted panting heavily.

"Let's celebrate tonight"
Whispering the word's he lifted her bridal style. Feeling shy she buried her face against his chest and smiled. Putting her slowly on the bed he hovered over and kissed her slowly pouring all love to her. Moving downwards on her jaw line he peppered wet kisses making her moan and clutch his shoulder.

"Adnan"she moaned and hiss loudly when he bite on her collarbone. Not wanting anymore barrier between them he unzipped her kurta and pulled over her head completely.

"Aaj aakhe khol kar pure haq se mujhe dekho naaki mehsoos karo pehle ki tarah"
And surely she didn't closer her eyes till the time they make sweet and passionate love until the sun rise with new Hopes and happiness.