my first day

Today was my first day at U.A high school, I was walking through the crowd looking for class 1.A. The feeling of nervousness crept up my spine which was odd in it's since I'm usually that one friend that's outgoing.(welll maybe sometimes )

A couple minutes later I saw a big door with the letters 1.A written on it,sighing in relief.

I stood at the door to see if anyone reached before me but I was the only one their which was kinda disappointed because I wanted to atleast make some friends before class started .

I walked to a seat in the middle of the class set my bag down and went on my phone to pass the time.

In that time  the class started to fill up with students,

"GET OUT OF MY WAY."A blonde hair guy said.

"You can ask nicely or fuck off dude."I said back in a sarcastic tone

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU."He replied screaming in my face.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO ACT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH."I replied shouting at him while rolling my eyes

"NERD IM NOT IN THE MOOD SO GET OUT OF MY WAY." He said while kicking my legs out of the was as he pushes pass.

Damn what the fuck is wrong with him.
I said to myself while rolling my eyes.

Soon enough everyone took their seat and a black hair man with a yellow sleep bag came into class

Hello my name is Shōta Aizawa and I will be your home room teacher please put on your PE uniform on and head outside to the filed, He said in a sleepy tone.

              AT THE FIELD

Ok student one by one I would like you to throw this ball with your quirk and then without it.

Can Bakugo please come up and do as you were told, Mr Aizawa said.

The blonde hair boy that was screaming at me this morning walked up.

"Oh his name is Bakugo."

When he threw the ball without his quirk it went 35 meters and with is quirk it went 765 meters.

Everyone Gasped expect me because I already didn't like that bitch.

Anyways after Bakugo went Mr Aizawa called my name which is pretty good timing because I wanted to show the blonde bitch that I am better than him.

So i went up and threw the ball without my quirk and it went 30 meters and with my wind manipulation quirk it went 2500 meters.

Everyone Gasped and "Bakugo" looked really annoyed which was a plus for me.
I looked and him rolled my eyes and smirked which pissed him off even more.

Damn this guy is  really easy to piss off I guess I'll fucking around with him for a while , I said to myself

Everyone else went and we thought that was it but then-

You student will be doing a series of tasks and whoever get's the lowest mark will be getting expelled,said Mr Aizawa

WHATTTT,everyone said in Union.

   AFTER THE ACTIVITY

I got first place and Bakugo got second place which was really funny because he was working his ass off.

No one well be getting expelled,Mr Aizawa said

WHATTTT, everyone said in shock

I only told you that you were getting expelled because I wanted to see your power at it's fullest, Mr Aizawa said

This bitch really had me waste my fucking time , I said to myself

Anyways everyone went back to class for our next session

   LUNCH TIME

So at lunch I became quick friend with mina, kirishima and kaminari. We agreed to sit together at lunch and I was ok with it expected the part where kirishima said we should sit with Bakugo.

Bakugo: WTF ARE YOU EXTRAS DOING.

Y/N: Eating

Bakugo: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO SIT WITH ME.

Y/N: Pretty boy you're not that special. we had no where else to sit.

Bakugo: WTF DID YOU JUST CALL ME.

Y/n: I called you pretty boy and what are you going to do about it.

Bakugo: I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL BLAST YOU TO BITS.

Y/n: whatever you say *pretty boy*.

Bakugo: fuck off

Mina: You guys kinda act like a married couple.

HOW, Bakugo and I said in Union.

Kirishima: Yh they kinda do.

Y/n: if you think this is what a good relationship looks like you have mental issues.

Bakugo: SHITTY HAIR I WILL KILL YOU.

Mina: hmm it would be funny if y'all fake dated and see who caught feeling first.

Y/n: Why tho we don't act like a couple he's just a loud annoying dude that is way to confidence even tho he is second place to me..

Bakugo:TF DID YOU JUST SAY NERD.

Y/n: want me to repeat *second class loser*

Kaminari: Damn i didn't think you and Y/n were gonna back down is it because y'all are scared that you are gonna catch feeling.

Bakugo: I'm not scared of anything
You know what I'm going to do this stupid shit and I will win.

Y/n : So I have no say in this, I said while looking at Bakugo.

Bakugo: NO

Y/n:ok first of all fuck you second of all you're gonna regret ever making this deal

Y/n : Mina how long do I have to date him.

Mina: how about the entire freshman year or until one of you catches feeling

mina: what do y'all say

DEAL

I hope you guys like this

And i will be doing recommend stories so you can always ask me in the comments

also I will try to update a chapter every day 1 time every working day and 2 or more on the weekend

THANK YOU

love myfatpussy <3