Wakey wakey, rise and shine! (Chapter 1)

The sound of my alarm woke me on that beautiful April morning. As I looked at the clock on my bedside table, I heard a knock at the door. Turns out, it was just my brother Josh, wondering if I was awake or not.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Amy Williams, your average 17 year old girl. I enjoy singing and playing my guitar. I live in London, England, with my parents Sarah and Oliver and my 15 year old brother Josh. We are just a normal family, nothing special.

Anyway, it had just turned 7am and my family were waking up, ready for a day of work and school. It was Thursday the 16th of April, and I had just one hour to get ready, before me and Josh had to leave for school.

I hopped out of bed and into the bathroom before Josh got there, as he takes forever and I don't have time to waste. I turned the shower on and stripped of my leopard- print pjs.

About 5 minutes later, I was out of the shower and drying myself with a fluffy white towel. When I was done, I exited the bathroom and went into my room. I wouldn't say my room was massive, but its not exactly small. And it was certainly not tidy!

I put on my spotty purple knickers and a pink bra, and stood there deciding what to wear. Finally, I decided on a maroon and white stripy cut of top, black leggings and maroon converses. As it was warm outside, I tied my hair up in a messy bun to keep me cool, and put on my lucky bracelet and silver earrings. Lastly, I sprayed a spritz of perfume on and left my room for breakfast.