The confrontation

Roberto's POV:

I was out of her room. She was very fierce and stubborn. I haven't come across a woman like her in my life. When Luca told me he found a girl I might like I didn't payed attention. I thought it was just another whore who begged to be fucked for money. Then when me explained me the whole thing about Lorenzo, who was shot and all the fucked up amazing missions I understood.

But this girl, Hayley was different. She was like a lightning, a spitfire.

Anyway it was a mistake to kidnap her. It'll cause a lot of trouble. I cannot let her go either. The idiots, Lorenzo and Luca could've find another way communicating,but NO! Didn't Lorenzo thought she'd go to police when he threatened her?!

Our rules say that the witness should die, but I don't kill women. It's agains my morals. And especially her. She's something else.

I was lost in my thoughts when Luca appeared "Can I come in boss?" I pointed out with my hand for him to come. "What the fuck you and Lorenzo did?" I told him frustrated.

"What? Wasn't she good? Couldn't she satisfy you?"

"Not only her, idiot! I'm talking about the mission! I gave you an important fucking shipment to do and you two just fucked up! They fooled you by telling you there would be a lot of money and then called the police!" I yelled very angry at him. They almost ruined my reputation and connections.

"I'm sorry boss. It was all planned so go..." he talked quickly to exuse himself but I interruted him. "Shut up! And the other dickhead gets shot! Like all these years' training was for nothing. Then he threatened a nurse with a gun in the hospital and you kidnapped her! Bravo, idiots!" I said yelling and clapping my hands ironically at the end of sentence.

"So boss,what will happen with the girl?Do you want me to end her?" he asked hesitantly.

"No! Not anything yet!" I replied firmly.

"What about Lorenzo? How we're gonna take him from hospital?" he asked.

"Well. So we're gonna let him get in prison and when he is there some of my men will fake him death, so he gets out of prison."

"It sounds easy so but what about details, boss?" he asked. Well, of course I had a plan.

I got the map of the jail from my drawer and opened it. Then I explained him with details. How our men are gonna make like he is dead. The corrupted polices, the corrupted doctor of jail and all.

When he was about to leave my office after conversation and of course when I gave him permission to leave I said "And Luca, I'm trusting this job to you. You're the head of the mission. Don't disappoint me!"

"I won't boss" he said and smiled slightly then left.

Luca is my right hand man and somehow my friend. Even though I never told him he has been like Lorenzo, my brother to me. He and Lorenzo are the same age and are trained by me. We grew up together. Luca was the son of the maid, Flora, which still lives with us. He has saved my life several times and so did I. Me, Lorenzo and Luca are like an unbreakable chain.

____________________________

It was around 7 PM. I was drinking whiskey. I like when the liquid burns my throat. It was almost dark and I was thinking about her, again.

What should I do with her? Kill her? No, no! I don't want to kill her. I can't!

But if she's part of the family  I can't kill her and that means...

Umm🤔? What does that mean. Well that is to be seen in the next chapter. Hope you're doing great. Bye.