10 - He Tian's apologize

Go in, Mo thought.
He was in front of He Tian's brother's mansion. But somehow his courage had left him on the way there. He stood in front of the door for a while now.
Go in, he thought again but his feet did not move.

What should I even say? I did not even think about that...

The door opened and He Tian's face looked through the entrance.

„Mo, why you're back so early?", He Tian said in a serious and quiet voice.

Fuck what? He was feeling depressed because Mo was back so EARLY? Fuck. Mo knew it. This person was a complete bastard!

Then He Tian hugged him. Oh, eh, what?

„Little Mo... please, don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to upset you neither I wanted to threat you. I apologize for being so rude." He Tian sounded serious and also his hug was gentle. Mo noticed that and felt a bit embarrassed for being so upset earlier but also because He Tian was still behaving depressed and that somehow made him cute.

Mo decided to hug him back.

„It's okay, I know that you are an asshole!"

He waited for He Tian's reaction to that.

„... I know", He Tian finally reacted after some seconds.

Mo was surprised by that answer. It made him worry even more about He Tian.

„Oi, just tell me what's wrong now. You don't have to go in detail but just something so that I can make you feel happier", Mo said sheepish.

He Tian released the hug. He looked at Mo questionable:

„You want to make me feel better?"

Mo did not want to be honest with himself. He couldn't.

„You look ugly when you're depressed. Thats why"

Well, that was a bit of a honest answer at least. Not everything was a lie in it. He Tian looked better when he was feeling better.

He Tian chuckled a bit. Look, already this made him a lot more beautiful! Omg, what was Mo just thinking?

„S-so tell me... w-what can I do for you?", he stuttered. Please, he won't come with something mean.

„You can strip for me."

Fucker. Mo was close to loose his cool and slap He Tian's face. He was so very close.