CHAPTER 1- the beginning

Today was the beginning of the new school year. Yuck. I hate school. I hate everything about it. The people, the teachers, the homework, oh yeah dont forget to mention the boys. They are horrible animals with no self respect or should i say ALL the self respect. They all love themselves! Its like they all strolled out of a magazine just to be here. All their 6 packs and muscley backs. No wonder they love them selves. But i think they are gross. No heart what so ever. So yeah, i have never had a boyfriend at this school. So what? If they don't think of anyone but themselves then i am not intrested. I do have friends, they think just like me. Aspecially my best friend Abi. Shes like my twin. But shes the girly one. Fangirling every single day about a band called "bars and melody". I must admit i do like them to. They are my perfects guys. Good looking but dont know it, kind hearted and intelligant. Oh how i wish they would come and change everyone in my school. Anyway Abi, shes amazing, shes lovely and shes...well...Abi! Shes wishes that boys could be nice to. I just want this year to be amazing, but it never is...maybe this year will be my year...no...maybe just...