Next morning

Top's POV

As the boys woke up from their sleep, they heard running on the stairs, and a loud, "WAKE UP!" All the boys ran to the hall, looking confuse, and they look at each other, some were in their sweatpants while the rest in their underwear.

"What happen?" Semi ask.

"There's a guy standing outside with yellow and black stripes hair," said Daichi.

"Oh, I know him," said Iwaizumi and Mattsun.

"You do?"

"He's a spy we sent to the friend who is captured," said Iwaizumi.

Daichi rub his forehead, "Next time, please warn us."

"Sorry, sir."

"Haha, stop, you guys making me feel old." Shaking his head.

Kuroo said, "But your like our dad, Dadchi."

"Shut up, Kuroo!" They all went back to change, Daichi let the guy inside. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, sir." Daichi just nodded. They all head to the conference room.

Iwaizumi approach the guy, "So what happen?" They stood in front of everyone.

"Three is scheduled to die tomorrow at midnight, but ****** is planning to travel to the countryside for a business partner," said the guy.

"Who's Three?" Daichi ask.

The guy look at Iwaizumi, Iwaizumi explain, "Us four use the numbers as our names because we didn't want anyone to know what our real names. I'm One and Mattsun is Two."

"I'm Four," said the guy.

"Our friend is Three, he kind of like the leader for us, but he got captured when we went on a mission to find out more information about the group and got surrounded. He sacrifice himself for us.." The three look down.

"Well it's a good thing you came to us, so are you gonna stay?" Ushi ask.

"No, I have to go back to that man."

"Okay, just be careful to not get caught," said Iwaizumi.

"I know, geez."

"I know how you are when you lose control, it's fucking hard to handle every time."

"Geez, you don't have to say it to my face." The boy tries to walk away, but was stop by Mattsun.

"Any news about the dealers?"

"Yes, they are on the move right now."

"Thanks, Mad Dog," said Mattsun, he bowed his head and left.

Mattsun whispered, "They are on the move." He nod and told Daichi about the news.

"And now gentlemen, the plan has change. We will go tonight, is there objections." Silence was the only response he received, "then pack yourself, and get ready for the mission at midnight."