The man

"Suga!" The Bottoms kept crying.

Asahi came up to them, "He will survive." They look at him. "It's not a serious wound, but he needs time to rest." They push him away from the door.

Kaashi bowed his head and said, "Thank you. He is the only doctor we have."

"What are we gonna do?" ask Kawa.

"I mean we could go after the one who shot him, but then what happens when we confront him?" ask Teru.

"We could, but then what if we get killed?" Goshiki ask.

"What if we join hands with the Detectives?" ask Yaku.

"Yaku, what the hell?" They look at Yaku.

"Yaku is right," Kita step forward.

"What do you mean?" ask Kunimi.

"They mean that they only hunted us down because they misunderstood us," said Kenma. "Just like what Suga said, they don't know anything."

"All we need to do is explain to them, tell them the truth and that's why they came, right?" Kaashi said, he was met with silence. He knows they were hesitating because of what had happen, but doesn't mean they have to  dwell on it.

"I agree," said Akagi.

"Me too," said Ten, then everyone agreed.

"Okay, then show them the basement," Kaashi ordered.

"Yes!" They lead the Tops to the basement bringing Suga with them.

"Why are they bringing us downstairs?" ask Sakusa.

"More important question is what are they doing with the body?" ask Kageyama. When the Tops arrive in the basement, the bottoms head inside another conference room and set down Suga.

Kaashi step forward, "Sit down." He waited for everyone to take a sit. "We have come to one conclusion."

"And that is?" Daichi ask.

"We would like your help to go after that man." Kaashi stared at him with an expression that said I will not hesitate to fucking chop your body.

"Why?" ask Semi.

Kenma stood up, "Because if you guys know the fucking truth about us, this won't have fucking happen."

"Well, tell us the truth then," demanded Kindaichi.

The Bottoms rolled their eyes, then Hinata stood up and took a deep breath, "As you have already heard from Suga, the rumors that are spreading about us isn't true."

"Then what is true?" ask Kageyama.

"The only true to the rumor is us selling drugs, but to those who ask for it," Yams finish.

"How can you prove this?" ask Bokuto.

"We won't, the only thing we want is our Sugamama to wake up. We want him to be there for us when we come home from college or work. He is our mother, the one who taught what's important in life and the one who watch us grow."