Chapter 1

Sophie's POV

I ran outside as my mum was about to hit me. I was screaming. I had never seen my mum like this before it must of been her depression medicine kicking in. I hid behind a bush just down the back of our house. I saw two people running towards me they looked quite familiar. It was JOSH HUTCHERSON and JENNIFER LAWRENCE!! They asked me if I was alright I said no and explained to them what had happened. Josh asked me " Has your mum physically abused you before" I replied " yes" . Jennifer asked me if she could see them and I showed them. They both gasped in shock. They told me to go with them so I did. I mean who wouldn't it's Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence. They took me to the local hospital and they treated all my wounds. Jennifer came in and she asked me if I would like to live with her and josh. I said " what for the rest of my life "
" yes the rest of your life "
I was so happy I cried and I got pulled into a family hug. I was now the daughter of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. They signed the release papers and we we're gone. Jennifer gave me her glasses as said " you'll need them." As soon as we stepped outside we were hit by flashing lights. Jennifer told me to keep my head down so I did as I was told and kept my head down. We got to Josh's car and we head home. I stepped out of the car as gasped. Their house was huge they showed me to my room and on the bed was a giant bag fully of wrapped presents. I asked them " is this all for me " they replied with a yes. Immediately I opened the bag and began opening all the presents. The first present I opened was an iPhone 5c in the color pink. I screamed with joy and my new mum and dad both laughed. All the presents I got were amazing! My favorites were the phone, iMac, hoilister leggings, top shop houver top and my flat screen tv. I ran and hugged them both and burst into tears. Josh asked " what's up princess, why you crying"
" it's just that nones ever brought me anything and I really appreciate you doing this I really do"
"It's okay we know Sophie, it's time for bed Sophie see you in the morning. I kissed them both and went to bed.

Josh's POV

It broke mine and jen's heart hearing that no one had ever brought her anything but we are so glad we did this to Sophie. Shortly after Sophie went to bed Jen and i did to. Tomorrow was a big day as we had to go back to work and star filing mockingjay. We haven't told Sophie yet but she's coming to and she's going to meet the whole cast and hang out with willow for the day. I think she'll be very exited.

I was awaken but my stupid alarm p. Jen's fast asleep in my arms but I had to spoil it by waking her up. "Jen it's time to wake up"
"Really five more minuets"
"No it's our first day back we have to get Sophie ready and go to the set"
"Fine I'll go and wake Sophie and you go have a shower.

Jen's POV
I walked to Sophie's room and woke her up .
" what time is it ?"
"5:30 am"
"Why did you wake me up so early"
" because today is our first day back filming and your coming with us"
" really, I better get ready"
"See in 10"
" bye mu... I mean Jen"
" it's fine you can call josh and I mum and dad if you want"
"Okay mum love you"
"Bye darling love you two"