Chapter 2

Sophie's POV

I ran to the bathroom and took a shower, today I was going to meet the whole cast of my favorite film. I was also told that today I'm going to be spending the day with willow. Mum told me she's a really lovely girl and I'm going to enjoy spending it with her. I will be with dad for most of the day but when mums not filming I'll be with both of them and willow. I get changed into my holister leggings, emoji t-shirt, my pink and purple nikes. I put on my make-up today I have foundation, Concealer for my spots, powder to set it all, my naked 2 pallet for my eyebrows and my smokey eye and my eyeliner for my winged liner.

Jen's POV

We called Ricky, Ricky was my security guard, and he drove us to the set. we introduced Sophie to everyone and Elizabeth fell in love with her within a second of seeing her. liam said to her "you alright kiddo" which made Sophie feel weird, but she replied with a sweet yes. Willow ran up to Sophie and offered to show her around, Sophie gladly accepted and then they were off.

Sophie's POV

As soon as I stepped through the doors everyone's eyes were on me. It was really scary so I just carried in walking behind dad until he stopped. Everyone greeted me nicely and willow asked if she could show me around. I agreed and we were of. willow started telling me what they do on set, where the loos are which trailor belongs to everyone and finally which cast members are funny, annoying, talkative and finally kind. My mum was mentioned with the funny ones. My dad was mentioned with the kind ones. Today has been the best day I have had in a while.

Josh's POV

after filming we went to the mall and took Sophie shopping. She wanted two things but she couldn't decide which one and when we asked her what she was doing she said. "I really want both of these but I don't know which one I want the most"
"You can have both of them if you want princess"
"Really dad"
"Really sweetie"
"Thank you so much"
"Anything for my little girl" Jen chipped in.
We arrived home and we all went to bed tomorrow was our day of and I had a surprise for both Jen and Sophie.