1. Just my luck

Marinettes POV
"You know i try my hardest to be awake and ready for school, why are you so angry that i'm late a few times? It's not as if i'm naughty and have bad grades or anything." i said to my ignorant parents. "You have been late three times this week and it is very unlike you!" My father shouted back at me.

'Yes father and do you want to know why? Because i'm a teenage superhero who the whole of Paris counts on when the villains mess everything up!' I wanted to shout, expose my secret, but i knew that was not a choice. Master Fu put me in charge for a reason, because i'm good at keeping my mouth shut, so that's exactly what i'm gonna do... Well not completely.

"Well maybe if i didn't have so many responsibilities with the bakery and you guys always pressuring me to be perfect, i would be able to have a peaceful nights sleep and wake up early!" i argued back and my father had shock written all over his face.

"You disgust me! Speaking to your father and i as if we haven't done everything to keep you happy!" My mother's face grew redder by the second and all i knew was, i best get out of here before i get a whooping.

I furrowed my eye brows and ran towards the door, down the stairs and out of the bakery. I didn't look back and just kept running, and running, until i was out of breath. I walked down the streets with my head low as i heard a shuffle from my purse i decided to speak to the only thing that i know will listen and help me.

"Hey Tikki" i smiled after i saw her fly out of my purse and around my head in circles before stopping and sitting on my shoulder "Hey Marinette, don't you think that was a little harsh?" she said sweetly.

"They don't understand me Tikki, no one does, only you, as you know about both sides of my life" i said ending it with a sigh "Yeah but that's not your parents fault Mari-" Tikki was cut off as we heard shouting coming down from an alley "Hide Tikki" i whispered as i peeked down the alley.

I couldn't see much so i decided to walk down the alley, only to see the three most wanted supervillains, one was missing though, Cat Noir... i wonder where he is. I inched back still looking at the three villains where fighting against my team mates, Rena Rouge and Queen Bee until i felt something press against my back.

I turned around only to be faced with a smirking emerald eyed cat "you're not happening to be spying on us princess?" he purred "N-no of course not." i said as my body froze in shock, i was seriously face to face with the most feared villain in Paris, while being in my civilian form may i add! "We have a spy!" Cat shouted and the trio stopped fighting allowing my team mates to escape, failing their job, i mentally face palmed as they walked closer to Cat and i.

The last thing i remembered was Dark Cupid hitting my over the head with a rock and everything went black as a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, then muffled noises until i became unconscious. Just my luck.