Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Simon! You weren't supposed to tell her that!" Snapped Emily! He face squeezed together, revealing prune-like wrinkles.

"Oh, well she deserves to know, since when did this get so strict" Simon slowly replied, adding a forced laugh on the end of his comment.

I just looked away running to the walls in which the little cracks lay, fingering each hole until I heard a small whisp. I looked up at Simon and Emily who was just looking at me, there mouths open wide.

Confused, I turned back around to glance once more at the crumbling wall, to find nothing but a small dainty purple flower, no bigger than my index finger nail.

"What the..." Emily shouted, jumping over to stand next to me, touching the little flower on the wall.

"What is it?" I said, turning to face her, my face twisted together in astonishment.

She looked up to me, shrugged her shoulders and turning round to Simon. Simon looked just as wonder struck as Emily did!

"Who did that?" I gasped out, bringing my finger to touch the flower, but as soon as my finger pressed against it I got a sudden, vivid vision, something that completely took me by surprise knocking me down to my knee's.

'His eyes were red, red with fury! His whole body shaking, his hands clenched so hard, little droplets of silver goozing across the black pitt floor. His mouth opened widely, causing a huge rustle of pain-enchancing moaning to begin, so low and harsh it sent shivers to fall down your back. "What do you mean you 'lost' her?" He raged, "WHY, HOW! I told you, that we needed her!"

He stood up walking over to the old, crooked man standing in the corner of the room, looking so innocent, lost I couldn't help but pity him.

"What do you mean?" The beast yelped out in his face, replying to somehow words the poor man never spoke.

Then the beast roared, sending huge amount of vibrations to crash around, "YOU DARE DISOBEY ME? THE CREATER!" He screamed, his eyes turning into a complete zone of blackness, similar to my new eyes, and with-in seconds a huge, black serpent is slithering round the poor man. His tail hitting against the walls, sending a huge crash to shudder through everything.'

My knee's began to throb, from the hard hit against the floor. Simon and Emily by my side looking at me stunned.

"What, what? Did that hurt?" Boomed Emily, her eyes wide with anxiety.

I nodded, lifting my white dress above my knee's revealing forming dark bruises, already turning a mouldy colour.

"What!?"Simon practically screamed, placing his hand over my knee's making me flinch as more pain erupts. "WHAT?" He repeated looking towards Emily.

"She can still feelpain? And my touch doesn't even work, she's immune to my touch! We... We need to re..." He struggled, watching Emily's every move.

"I saw something" I spluttered out, "I saw something, a beast, arguing, he turned into a snake? What, what was it?"

"Oh no, this is more serious, she is more powerful than we though, we need him Simon!"She yelped, peering down at my broken face, which is currently flooded in tears.

"Get him now!"Emily shouted, her voice loud and stern, looking at me like I am a museum piece.

Simon just stared at the wall, his face slowly crumbling. Emily yelled at him once more, her voice bounding against the walls before hitting back at me with such force I felt it tingle through my body, hitting every nerve.

A sudden bright crimson glow erupted from my skin, hitting against her and shoving her violently to the other side of the room, holding her still.

A loud scream filled up the room, her mouth hanging wide open, her eyes stuck in one postiton.

"HELP! SIMON HELP!" She yelled, before collapsing to the floor, a white mist covering her body, dragging her away.

I jumped, suddenly being brought back to myself, and shuddered at the thought of what a disgraceful act I just committed.

I looked around for Simon, worried to see how he reacted with me, after punishing his love for no reason what-so ever.

Only he wasn't here.

I was alone.

Again.