1

There was a -/- year old girl was cuddling her twin sister and a boy who looked around 7 years old. Overhaul threw the girl back into the dark basement.  Matthew Holt caught his sister he seen overhaul there he held his sister tight but not to tightly. He glared at overhaul katie weakly opened her eyes. She seen overhaul. 

The pain went on for two years before Midnight passed hearing the cries of the girls. Her mother instincts kicked in she knocked the basement window opened. the 17 year old used her quirk on overhaul. She seen the kids "well hello there" she said to the three young kids. "the rest left" one of the girls said to the 18+ hero. 

Midnight POV

i was walking home from going to the store i heard crying from a...  A Building? 'that's odd' i though i sighed and walked in i seen it came from the basement. I hope in kicking the window in. I landed on my feet i looked around i seen a man going to hurt... CHILDREN. I used my quirk seeing he was a criminal i sighed i looked at the children who were frightened. I gave a small smiled "Well hello there" i said to the three kids. "the rest left" one of the girls said coldly looking at overhaul. 

Katie's POV

I looked at my sister and brother i had enough of the torture and the pain i cried and screamed as he got closer to us. I prayed that someone would hear me so i kept screaming. Matt and she looked at me "Katie-Kat it's okay shh- it's okay" my twin sister said holding me matt got in the way. I didn't stop i cried into my sister shoulder "katie shh it's-" she said but stopped when we seen a girl jump down from the window. I saw her looking at overhaul she used her quirk he fell asleep. 

-/- POV 

She turned to us "Well hello there" she spoke to us i looked at her i understood her voice was soothing us. She was giving us a look like we were safe. i smiled and then  looked at overhaul glaring "the rest left" i said coldly looking at overhaul with hate. She smiled "He can't hurt you guys anymore and we will find eri i promise" she said to us. We went with her some hero's adopted us eri was only 1 i frowned hoping she was alright. 

"shut up and get in the car" he whispered in my ear. i went do as he said since he was the second hero. I sighed "that's right i got a cool hero" i said to my sister and brother. I hated lying to them but they couldn't know about anything. I hugged them goodbye on last time i got into the car. I watched as we drove off katie kat ran after me until her adopted parent grabbed her. I looked at endeavor i made a made sound he looked at me. 

Rei took me to a car we got in and drove off to a my new house she let me play on her phone i smiled i didn't realize they weren't married i smiled and heard her giggle. I looked on her phone smiling "we are home" she said i looked up my eyes went wide. I seen the house i smiled looking at it in awe. She saw my look and giggled we got out 

her room

The Kitchens