Reader Using Unusual Tactics To Escape Killers

Reader aka 'The Ninja' 

- Living long enough in the entities realm, you have the pain memorized, imprinted on your brain and soul. The feeling of hot, rippling flesh as a rusty hook pushes through, a kitchen knife slashing against your back, shock waves trickling up your body, an axe splitting your skull open. 

- Looping, pallets and hiding wasn't enough anymore, you had to go to the extremes to survive and evade the pain of the killers. You had come up with tactics that helped you survive, even if other survivors looked down on you for it. 

- Observing the nature around you, you've learned how to use it to your advantage. Climbing up trees has always worked to your advantage, especially when the killers don't expect to be pummeled by a survivor falling from the sky. By falling on a killer, it will stun them for 5 seconds, giving you the chance to run away. 

- Most killers aren't sure how the hell you get up there in the first place, and have consulted the entity. Though the entity's only response was, "They're using their environment to their advantage, learn from them pitiful child." Poor Legion is still scared of trees ever since you randomly dropped onto him, stunning him. 

- Sometimes evading the killer won't succeed. You'll be caught and thrown onto their backs, and as the fear kicks in, so does the adrenaline. The intensity pumps through your veins, you know you gotta get off this killers shoulders, no matter what. 

-  Jamming your knee in-between the killer's shoulder blades causes a sharp pain to shoot through their upper body; resulting in dropping you. You learned this move from David, who has never been able to pull it off, but has taught you enough fighting techniques to really make it your own. 

- This has obviously made a lot of enemies with the killers; they've come to hate you for the pain and stress you cause them throughout trials. They're supposed to be the ones causing fear and suspense; but here you are jumping them from trees and kneeing them in the shoulders. 

- Even the survivors have tricks up their sleeves, it isn't the killers that control the game when you're in the trial. Your fear mixed with adrenaline and a touch of dried blood crusting your body propels you to escape. Some of your closer friends within the survivors refer to you as 'The Ninja'. 

A great way to come back from my very long hiatus!! Hi everyone, I missed everyone dearly but I needed some time for myself, before I could put any more energy into this. But I'm back and I hope y'all are ready for that!! 

~ Mod Hiko