The Girlfriend and the Start of the Party

Her father did not know how this woman was affecting his daughter, but when she tried to confront him he still did not care. He thought she and anyone who did not like the relationship was trying to break them up.
This did not go over well for the daughter, because when she realized that her father would never understand what she was going through she decided to hang out with the wrong crowd. These individuals partied all the time, smoked weed, got drunk, and everything in between. Bridget ended up planning a party for one of her friends Chloe, last minute and decided to get a few people from the group together. It was an early birthday celebration but it was a party for her none the less. Chloe was so excited to party and celebrate.
She and Chloe rode together to the party and decided to get there early before everyone else. They bought chips, dip, s'mores, and alcohol mixers. It was exciting and a thrill for both of them because they were the main people at this party. When they got there, only a few people were there and the party had yet to start. The few individuals that were there all started smoking weed. It was nice for awhile but Bridget knew her limits. All the boys started arriving to hang out and chill. They were upset about not being able to smoke with Johns mother but his mother allowed them to come in and smoke in the bathroom with her.
After they did that with the mom the girls went outside and bragged about how they got to do what all the boys wanted to do. After that everyone started winding down and they started a bonfire. Making s'mores and talking through the night. Chloe started getting fond of this one guy that was there whose name was Brandon. Brandon was making eyes at Chloe all throughout the night and the rumor was that he was not too bad in bed.
When Bridget decided she was ready for bed everyone else went in too. Chloe and Brandon went to find a different spot then everyone else, so Bridget was left alone with seven other males. All she wanted to do was sleep. But two of those boys had something else in mind for her that night.