The Next Day

Bridget was up through out the night and finally Chloe came in the room. Bridget ran out as soon as she saw light and said "Chloe I need to talk to you... privately." They went to the bathroom and Bridget informed Chloe that she had been raped the night before. As Bridget realized what she was saying she became overcome with anger. She said she wanted to hit and beat the individuals who decided to take advantage of her sleeping. Chloe did not believe Bridget and for the first time she felt truly alone. Days passed at school for Bridget and Chloe but not saying anything to anyone else as Bridgets plan because Chloe told her not to. It would just start a mess that didn't need to get started. Everyday Bridget would slowly stop talking about what happened, because no one would listen. Then her rapist started bragging at school to his friend that he had gotten away with it. She was furious because of all the moments that this guy had shared with her after the situation and she just didn't know. Bridget felt disgusted that she had hugged him and laughed with him, but that did not stop her talking to someone five months after she was assaulted. It was sometime in January 2018 that she told what had happened to her. After she told someone she immediately lost everyone in an instant.