CHAPTER 11

Maayos naman ang paglalayag ko sa Mall mag isa. May mga tao akong nakita na subrang enjoy sa mga ginagawa nila. They look contented and happy.

I miss my bestfriend but I don't have a strenght to talk to her I'm afraid what will I can do if she's around , maybe next time I'll talk to her.

Weeks had passed till I don't talk to her. But now I'll promised to my self I'll confront her and say sorry of what I said weeks ago. Am I really excited to go at the school because damn! I miss her.

............................

SCHOOL

"Hi. Shamrey......its too early but you already here?" It's Amelia the school presedent she's kind but we're not so close.

"Yeah. But I'm excited e." I flastered a smile.

"Ooo.....kay." Naiiling sabi niya.

"Oh by the way what are you doing here? I mean......why are you here outside our classroom? You need something?" I asked.

"Yup." She has a geniun smile. " I'm waiting here an hours now." She said pouting. Cute.

"Sino naman ang hinihintay mo?"

"The president of the classroom........oh well, the president wasn't arrive can you do me a favor Shamrey?" Puppy eyes.

"Of course my pleasure what it is?" She widely smile at me so I did.

"Pwede mo bang sabihin sa President ng room niyo na may meeting kami mamaya sa SSGR?"

"Okay.....I'll do it later."

"Oh darn!! Thanks."

"Welcome."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Pumasok ako sa room at umupo sa upuan ko at at don ko lang napansin na ako palang pala ang tao at baka nga tama si Amelia subrang aga ko pa.

....................

Natapos nalang ang klase walang Green Rose ang nagpakita ibig sabihin hindi siya pumasok. Why did she not present? Why she absent? Is she tired of seeing my face?

Oh God. What to do............what to do?