Discerning Weekenders a Slice Of Luxury For Less

Luxury is a parameter that always remains at the top of the list of every visitor but due to a tight budget or insufficient funds, they are not able to afford it. No worries, there are numerous cheap hotels in Siliguri that can provide you with luxury hotel rooms and services all at affordable pricing. These hotels are really well known as Siliguri is a thriving hub of tourist attractions and many more. So travelers are always on the hunt for the best luxury hotels in Siliguri where they can stay and spend some lovely time with their spouse or family.

This article mainly focuses on such a hotel that is regarded as the finest cheap hotel in Siliguri with quality accommodations and services.

Table of Service: 

1. Hotel Manila

2. The facilities we provide that can make your weekend much more luxurious than ever

3. Conclusion

Hotel Manila

We are recognized as the best cheap hotel in Siliguri with respect to providing the best in class services and rooms. We as a team always try our best to make our customers happy and satisfied so that they enjoy the trip in a relaxed way. Apart from the services we also other miscellaneous facilities that make us stand apart from our competitors.

The facilities we provide can make your weekend much more luxurious than ever

As a team, we dedicate ourselves to providing the best quality service and facilities available in the region so that we can emboss a strong impression on the minds of our customers so that whenever they rethink of visiting the place again they surely avail for our services. Some of our best in class services are-

1. Rooms

Our rooms are some best rooms that you can find in the region that is equipped with so many facilities such as free Wifi, soft and comfortable beds, quality furniture and a modern television with free cable facilities. All our rooms are well maintained through the efforts of our dedicated housekeepers who are always busy improving the quality of the service. All the rooms are attached with a phone so that the guests can use this in terms of emergency service.

These rooms are the best in quality and can provide you a rich taste of luxury at an affordable budget. Some of these rooms are-

a) Presidential Suite AC Room

b) Suite AC Room

c) Super Deluxe AC Room

2. Other Special Occasions

Our hotel is not only open for small groups of people but also takes bookings for a large group of people who are just here on the weekends for a special cause such as meeting, reception or marriage. We have a quality display of a top-notch conference hall and banquet hall that is totally equipped with unmatched furnishings and décor just to make your occasion a bit more special.

3. Miscellaneous Services

We have already that we provide some extra facilities that make stand apart from others. These facilities are-

1. Free Breakfast.

2. Pickup and Drop facilities.

3. Online Booking arrangements.

4. Doctor on Call for emergency purposes.

5. Availability of first aid box to provide immediate assistance.

6. Quick and quality laundry services.

7. Room service on a call.

8. The choice of hot and cold water on demand.

Conclusion

Good hotel service is always complemented with a good stay and as a renowned hotel; we always try to achieve that.