kissing in the dark

<this is a lemon and has bdsm or a pain kink. It has some fluffat the end>

It was a nice night in the castle. It was quite and calm. Dust awakens from his slumber from his mouth being really dry. He gets up from his bed then walks into the hallway and heads to the kitchen for something cold to drink. As he heads back he hears giggles coming from Horror's room.

"Odd why is he up so late?" Dust asked himself. He goes up to the door and hears Horror and someone else giggling. "Huh. Who is that?"

Dust slightly opens the door and peeps into the dimly lit room.

Nightmare was on top of Horror kissing his chest and neck. Horror was giggling at the kisses and at Nightmare's tentacles wrapping around his arms lightly.

Dust opens the door all the way and the light from the hall flowed in. "The fuck are you guys doing?" Said Dust confused. Seeing them both wearing nothing but boxers.

Horror shot straight up in his bed and grabbed Nightmare. "Get out." Horror said staring at Dust in the doorway in a serious tone.

Nightmare giggles as he hugs Horror. "We are in the middle of something. " said Horror wanting Dust to leave them be. Nightmare was about to fuck him and Dust just had to walk right into the room.

Dust stands there and looks them up and down. "You guys about to fuck?" He blurted out.

Horror looked a little bothered by the question then he gets up out of his bed and shoves Dust into the hallway. Then he closes the door and plops himself back onto the bed.

Nightmare was giggling he thought seeing Horror all mad and bothered was cute. As Horror layed on the bed Nightmare crawled back on top of him. He gave him some kisses on the face hopefully sparking his mood back. So they could make there way to pound town. It was Nightmare's turn to be top after all. He wasn't going to miss this moment.

Horror looks up at the thin goopy monster above his large frame. He smiled looking into his eye. He leans in for a kiss from his handsome king.

"How about we try and get you hard. So we can get this started." Nightmare said as he grabbed the lit candle stick and started to drip the hot wax onto Horror's gut. It slowly makes it way down the side of his gut landing onto the bed.

Horror let out soft grunts as every drip of hot candle wax lands softly onto his bare ectoflesh. He feels his face heat up wanting more then little ol candles. He wanted him to dig his fingers into his chest and thighs. Causeing giant scratches all over over him. That would make him melt just like the candle that is still dripping onto him.

Nightmare used his tenticals to pin Horror's limbs to the bed. He got tired of dripping wax onto him. He disided to grab a pen from the bed side table. He clicked it close so he didn't waste the ink. Nightmare then dug the pen into his chest leaving big red marks on the flesh.

Horror was loved every moment of it. He them noticed a tightness of in his boxers. Horror had a massive erection and to be honest it shot pain through his entire body as he let out a loud grunt. Signaling Nightmare that he was hard as stone.

Nightmare pulled down Horror's boxers exposing his erect member. Nightmare gently strokes the base of his member listening to Horror moan out in pleasure. After lightly stroking Horror's cock Nightmare moved his face to it. Then suddenly he licked the tip. He was met with some pre cum in his mouth now.

Horror was panting unable to move his limbs to wipe away the beads of sweat forming on his skull. As Nightmare starts to suck him Horror managed to get an arm free from Nightmare's grip. Then he pushed his head down making Nightmare deep throat his entire length. Nightmare ofcourse gagged at the act.

In return Nightmare bit down on Horror's sensitive member causeing pain to Horror. Horror moans out Nightmare's name. As Nightmare sucked him off Horror without warning again shoves Nightmare's head down as he released his seed into his mouth.

After all that he was finally hard. Listening to Horror moan always turns him on.

"Horror change your parts for me." Nightmare said quietly to Horror as he traced the red marks on his chest. "I have an idea you will definitely love." Nightmare started to message his member through his boxers.

Horror did as told and summon a dripping wet pussy for his king. Nightmare starts to rub the inside of his pussy felling the wet walls. Horror moans in pleasure as he feels inside of him. Nightmare slips off his boxers throwing them onto the floor. He lets go of Horror's legs as he takes a tentacle to pin his arms back.

Then suddenly a wave of pleasure and pain shot threw Horror's body as Nightmare shoved one of his tenticals into Horror's ass. Flexed once in a while as it pumps in and out of him. Horror let out a loud moan as he started dooling. Nightmare lined up to his entrants then slammed into him. He shoved a tentical into Horror's mouth to muffle out his moans as he thrusted in and out of him.

Horror was so tight as he came close to his orgasum. Nightmare started to scratch Horror's thighs knowing this will drive him over the edge. And it did. Horror came all over Nightmare's cock and the his bed sheets. As Nightmare felt the hot sticky cum on his member he started trusting harder and faster hitting Horror's G spot over and over again. Climbing close to his own limit.

When Nightmare was about to cum he harshly pulled out and took his tentical out of Horror's mouth. "I want you to suck me off." Said Nightmare getting up putting his member in front of his face. As he was told Horror started to suck him off as Nightmare started to moves his hips to make him deep throat him.

After a couple of seconds of thrusting he climaxed into his mouth. "Now drink it up for me." Nightmare said  pulling out of his mouth. Horror swallowed all of it then licked the rest off of him tasting his and Nightmare's cum. Nightmare smiles then kisses him. Licking the sticky substance off his face.

"You must be tired how about I make you a nice warm bath," said Nightmare sitting next to Horror letting go of his arm and gets his tentical out of his ass, "and some tea." Horror was panting as he nodded tiredly. "Ok I'll be right back." Nightmare said then he kisses his cheek gently.

When Nightmare finally comes back into the room Horror was dozing off into sleep. Nightmare smiled then gently used his tenticals to pick up Horror. As heads to the bathroom Horror woke up slightly. "Where are we going?" Mumbled Horror as Nightmare walked into the bathroom.  "The bathroom, I thought you would like a nice bath and tea before you fall asleep."

Horror nodded as he hurd the running water from the tub. Nightmare adjusted the water to the perfect temperature. He then lowers Horror into the tub. Horror in response he let out a relieving sigh. Nightmare hands him the tea then hugs his shoulders.

"I love you. I hope you loved your little moment together." Said Nightmare sitting next to the tub on the floor. Horror sipped his tea then smiled at him. "I loved every second my king. Horror said before he set his cup down. And like that he drifted off to sleep.