GANG IS BACK

"So, Taelien they all are coming today?" Eunji asked me while preparing some snacks for our marathon drama.

"Yea, I dont know why but I am so stressed. Can you see my ears turning red?" I asked showing her my ears.

"Yes, like a tomato." She said pulling my ears making me squel.

"Aww, my poor ears." I whined while she stuffed a handful of popcorn into my mouth.

"Stop whinning Taelien." She turned her focus to tv.

"Pfft."

We were so focused on our show that we didnt notice the time that passed by.

Ding dong...

"They are here." She said hopping to the door.

"This is so embarassing." I said floating behind the door to avoid the sudden meeting.

"Where is he?"

They all literally screamed and barged in pushing Eunji and Jimin somewhere inside the apartment.

"Taehyung? Where are you?"

"Hyung!!"

"Tae? We are here."

One by one everyone started shouting at the top of their lungs. I felt so stressed that my heart started hurting again.

"Taelien, come out." Eunji called out for me and it releaved me a little.

"Hey guys." I walked out with head hung low not knowing how they will react to the ghost me.

"Tae! Taehyung! Hyung!"

I lifted my head forcefully and looked at them. I am finally a ghost who can be seen and heard. I saw them smiling at me widely and I unvoluntarily returned my boxy smile.

"We missed you." Hobi hyung said hugging me tight and pecking my forehead.

"Tae." Jin hyung hugged me too.

"Our troublemaker." Yoongi hyung came to me.

I was more tensed because he isnt someone who shows affection much. I remember him literally throwing me down when I tried to hug him. Such a  meanie. I was almost shocked to death when he came upto me and hugged me tight showering me with love. My eyes teared up when he hugged me on his own for the first time.

"Hyung, I would have died earlier if I knew you would hug me." I chuckled while he hit my head.

"Hyung?"

"Jungkookie." I ran to him and jumped up on him.

Eventhough he is the youngest of our group, he is our muscle pig. He can easily lift me up while he choose to throw me here and there when needed.

"Hyung, I missed you."

"Hyung always watched over you Kookie." He let me down after some strong affectionate hugs and wiggles.

"Taehyung?" I looked out to the door.

"Y/N?" I smiled at her.

"You are really back?" She ran to me and pulled me cheeks to make sure if I was real.

"Ofcourse Y/N. I am glad you are here too." I hugged her tight.

"Y/N?" Eunji asked pulling me away.

"Eunji, thankyou for taking care of this baby."

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked Y/N.

"Ofcourse, she came with Jimin for my graduation ceremony." Y/N said patting my hair.

"Guys, settle down. I will be back now." I saw Eunji looking mad at this point .

I was confused as to why Eunji locked herself in the room but I couldnt bother much because I was busy with my gang. I felt so loved and they all were telling me everything that happened in the past two months. Jimin showed them my photographs and they all loved it. They congratulated me for being contacted my soo many firms for modelling. Eunji stomped out of her room like a brat and plopped on the couch beside Jimin.

"Tae, you look so handsome in these pictures." Y/N pulled my cheeks again. Its her habit of pulling my cheeks whenever she compliment me.

"Thankyou Y/N." I dramatically bowed my head to her.

"Lets eat something?" Eunji got in between.

"Umm, not now. I have a lot more to talk to Tae." Y/N interrupted.

"Yes Eunji. We will eat later." I told her turning my focus to Y/N.

Its been almost an hour since we were all talking but Eunji didnt seem to focus on our conversation. She have been zoning out a lot and I was worried about what is running through her messed brain. Whatever it is, it will end up in my butt breaking to pieces.

"Eunji?" I called her.

"What?" She stared at me.

"Umm, is there anything wrong?"

"No." She said while walking to kitchen.

Jungkook and Jimin pulled me into my studio room while others were roaming here and there. Its been so long since we sang a song together because before I died, doctor asked me to stop singing. I havent sang for the past six months to be exact until Eunji made me sing scenery when she saw me. We were singing our heart out but...

"Taelien!" Eunji barged into the studio.

"What happened?"

"I saw Y/N kissing Yoongi oppa. She is cheating behind you." Eunji said while pulling me out with her.

"Whats the deal about that?" I was confused.

"Huh? She is cheating on you."

"How?"

"Pfft, stupid. Look at that." She threw me to the balcony door to see them kissing each other.

"Eunji, what do you mean?" I asked while pulling her away.

"Whats happening here?" Jimin and Jungkook walked upto us.

"I have no idea." I said looking at her.

"Are you guys blind? Y/N is kissing Yoongi oppa, she is cheating on Taelien."

"How is that related to me?"

"Isnt she your girl friend?" Eunji mouthed making Jimin and Jungkook burst out into laugh.

"Who told that?" I didnt understand why she said that.

"But I thought..." she stood scratching her head.

"Ohh, is that why you were being wierd? Were you jealous?" I asked poking her cheeks.

"Uh? N-noo. I wa-wasnt." She was turning red.

"Some couple things." Jimin huffed while pulling Jungkook away to the living.

"Yea, stupid. Y/N is hyung's girlfriend."

"Ohh, I didnt know. I thought she was.."

"No, she is my cousin too."

"Pfft." She said punching my baby belly.

Well my tummy is cute even though its a little bloated. I dont care anyways.

_________________________________________

SO, GUYS I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED TO BE IN THE FF TO MEET YOUR FAVOURITE TAELIEN GHOST. SO HAD FUN BEING Y/N??

ACTUALLY Y/N IS THE LEAD IN MY FRIEND'S hwa_young05 story 'The unicorn Girl'. SO WE JUST PLANNED TO LINK THE FEMALE LEADS TOGETHER.

Y/N WONT BE IN THE COMING CHAPTERS MUCH BUT HER IDEA HELPED ME TO GET YOU GUYS INTO THIS BOOK.

SO HOW WAS IT MEETING TAELIEN GHOST??

ALSO CHECK HER STORIES AND SUPPORT HER. ❤❤