Part 1 - Introduction

Aesop's Pov:

I sighed as I staggered through the noisy, loud hallway, bumping into almost everyone until I finally found my locker. A straight "A " student, straightforward model student, still treated like the others, being bumped and shoved around the crowd of students...

Life in school was like this... every... single... day......

I glanced at my watch,

"mm, 8:00 am, early as always"

I opened my locker and got my books and notes for the next lesson, as I was reading my schedule, told myself to never fail any upcoming tests... my parents spoiled me rotten and I must make myself different... as I was giving confidence to myself, he walked past me.

The social butterfly, the nice guy, that's what people call him... sometimes even birdman because of his great interest in birds. Eli Clark, I known him since 6th grade and we have been best friends since... what a cutie...

I gasped because my face turned completely bright red and I quickly covered my face with the history textbook, losing balance and accidently bumping into William the Jock...

~What rotten Luck~

"Hey! Watch it kiddo!"

"Sorry..."

I am in the senior year, and I still get confused as a freshmen sometimes, probably because of how lost I always looked like.

How will someone so... socially involved like a loner like me?! I can never like or fall in love with anyone, that's shocking behavior for--- someone as perfect as me... it might distract my from school and cause my grades to plummet---

"Oh right! It's almost time for class!"

I snapped out my trance of daydreaming and quickly brushed off the thoughts twirling in my head. I pretended I didn't see or notice Eli afterwards.

"No love for me now... love is something you don't understand or need..."

Eli Clark's Pov:

Talking, talking, talking... is there something other than talking to everyone?

I get tired at talking sometimes... I am just an ordinary guy, but people liked talking to me, and I guess that's why I started to talk and engage with others more... in no time, I became a respected social butterfly...

I don't hate my position at school, but people really like asking me for fashion advice, dating advice, school advice... I cannot even have peace nor quiet early in the morning.

I even have a ridiculous name called Birdman, what a horrible name...

Created by none other than the silly bean Naib, my best friend, who likes setting nicknames for everyone. I hope he doesn't upset some people with his ridiculous sense of humor.

I recall him calling the Jocks sentient gravy boat... because of the grey and edgy sports clothes they wear... he literally almost started a fight with William and his gang...

Luckily I was there to apologized and drag him away, Naib really is a naughty cat.

"What a trouble maker... -_- "

I spotted Aesop standing alone near the lockers, standing very still with a book covering his face...

"Wow, he is so into studies"

I shrugged it off and decided it's best not to distract Aesop from his reading, so I waved, but Aesop already left... I sighed and hurried to class with Naib besides me...

After class, I decided to host a small slumber party inviting all my friends and take the chance to apologize to Aesop for neglecting him due to the huge bunch of people always surrounding me.

I invited Aesop to my house at this Saturday weekend, I carefully slipped a note into his locker, along with Naib's and Norton's lockers. I happily walked home, thinking to myself, I can't wait for them to come!

I recently bought a gamestation and I would love them to play with me... I grinned to myself, what a genius plan to bond the friendship even deeper!

[Aesop after discovering the note]

Aesop's Pov :

Eli left me a note... inviting me to his house along with friends for a sleepover... I thought that was a little girly but then I realised I had a ponytail...

Ignore these strange and bizarre thoughts! I'm happy he still sees me as his best friend, I thought he ignored me due to the recent surge in his friendship circle...

I'm glad he still is my friend... keep in mind though... he is just a friend.

-To be continued-

Thanksss for reading aisnansdfjndjifefnfwfoheufhe...

I really enjoyed writing this! I will update chapter 1 cuz its not done yet QWQ...

I don't own any characters, they are owned by netease developers.

Identity V is an asymmetrical 4 v 1 player horror game.

Characters used in this chapter:

Aesop Carl

Eli Clark

William Ellis

Naib Subedar