Part 3 - Anything But Ordinary

Aesop's Pov:

My tears were slowly flowing down my cheeks, my cheeks flared up with a red blush, I looked up and stared at Eli's blue beautiful eyes, he grabbed my hands and said...

"... sorry..."

When Eli said that, my heart sunk, I looked down on his hands, wiped my tears. I shrunk my hands onto the couch, trying my best to hold my tears, I silently sniffed my nose and stood up slowly. 

My thoughts told me to leave the room as soon as possible, I didn't want to see Eli anymore, my heart ached like never before. My feet knocked into Eli's while I was standing up, I sniffed loudly and said, 

"Hey... it's getting late, go sleep... Eli, I'll go to the bathroom for a second, I need to wash my face..."

"Aesop..."

"It's ok I'm fine, I can manage on my own now... don't worry... Eli" 

I smiled fakely and I edged away further from Eli, his hands slowly slid away from touching mine, I left and headed for the bathroom. Eli sat on the couch, shocked and stunned, unsure what to do... When I said his name or look at him now, I couldn't take the guilt of the forced kiss, I couldn't hold my tears and I started walking faster and faster, until I starting running towards the bathroom. There wasn't only 1 broken heart... there was 2 broken hearts right now...

"What have I done?!" I thought to myself

I went inside the bathroom and gently closed the door, I hid inside the bathtub and started crying, tears flowing down my cheeks like a roaring river. But I made sure I was quiet and only making small sniffs, trying my hardest not to scream in anger... I sunk inside the tub deeper, hoping I can drown myself in my tears...

Eli's Pov:

I stared at Aesop, who was holding back tears, I grabbed his hand, a soft attempt to calm him down, I didn't know what to do, my fear took control and a said in a quiet tone...

"...sorry..."

My heart ached, I definitely shattered Aesop's heart, I tried saying something, but my throat felt weak, like it's closing up on it's own, I just said "Aesop---". But he kept backing away, I couldn't say anything else, I think we are both hurting in our hearts, hurting in our own way. I couldn't bare seeing Aesop being so upset, I never even seen him cried... I guess, I don't know him very well... yet... My words probably stabbed Aesop's heart like a knife, shattering it into itty bitty pieces... seeing him hurt shattered my heart into small pieces... I tried to say something, but my mind said that will only hurt the two of us even more... even deeper......

As Aesop was pulling away from my grip, I feel even worse, for hurting him like that. I had thoughts swirling in my mind... 

"What have you done? What is wrong with you, you hurted your BEST FRIEND, how could you?! You're so stupid, you should have said something else! Now you ruined EVERYTHING, "

I sat on the couch silent, thoughts killing me inside my head, I looked at Aesop who was staggering away into the bathroom, I felt my hands are getting wet. My tears have fallen onto my hands and from my cheeks which is flaring with heat. My tears were making it difficult for me to breathe or see, I suddenly flashed a memory of Aesop smiling at me... my tears rolled down even faster than before. I knew I have to do something, before Aesop's heart became completely broken. I coughed silently, my throat shrinking and making it slightly difficult for me to breathe. 

I inhaled a deep breath, I stood up from the couch and slowly walked towards the bathroom door, holding my tears back, I went through the hall silently, I started walking quicker, wiped my tears with my hand and ran inside the bathroom, while slightly barging open the door with a loud and quick "BAnG!". 

Aesop who was cuddling inside the bathtub, turned around and saw me, I hopped into the bathtub and tightly hugged him. My tears flowing onto his back, I cuddled as tight as I could, feeling warm and safe. I cried and whimpered like a lost child, trying to use my tears to beg for forgiveness, hoping Aesop will understand.

"h- huh? Eli?!" Aesop murmured with a stunned voice

Aesop looked down and smiled, he hugged me back...

I placed my hands on his cheeks, wiping off his tears,

I blushed at seeing him smile again...

My mind told me: 'Do it, do it now, before it's too late!'

I held Aesop's shoulder, looking straight in his eyes, he smiled brightly and beamed, I blushed furiously. I inched closer and kissed Aesop......

We both embraced this kiss, it was more like a kiss compared to the last one. After a moment, we inched back after the wonderful kiss. We looked at each other, still savoring the kiss inside our mouths. Our saliva were in each others mouth, stirring up churning butterflies in our stomachs.

We inched back a little, touched each other's lips and did a quick kiss on each others lips again... before shrinking back, I placed my hand onto Aesop's cheek, muttering "Sorry," 

The two of us did a short but blissful kiss, it felt like the universe has healed our hearts, we looked at each other astonished... completely satisfied by the lingering after effect.

After an awkward silence, we gasps and looked down onto the floor... blushing...

Then we both heard snickers and popcorn crunching sounds... 

It was NORTON and NAIB, they both had seen Aesop and Eli kissed... twice... actually......

"Wow, we're still young..." Norton said slowly...

"I approve," said Naib

"WHat?! They are still KIDS Naib, KIDS aren't supposed to kiss!"

"Don't break the tender moment, you stupid wimp,"

"wi--Wimp? A midget calls me a wimp?!"

Aesop and I sighed, we inched away from those idiots and went to my room, which we started apologizing and talking about our kiss. 

Tonight was intense and fun... 

"I like you Aesop..."

We both smiled at each other and hugged each other and with a soft voice Aesop replied...

"I like you too Eli..." 

-The End of this SHORT story- 

more romance/comedy stories coming soon!!!!

MoRE shOrt high school stories coming soooooooon

(gonna try to do a few more survivors and then HUNTER books) yayayyayayayayay

thanks for reading, risdjbfniugnjadfbgnijdfhnj 

:D