-SEPARATED-

It had been two years. Two years since Izuku had been separated from his lover by the War. Yet only 13 months since he began his search. 

Izuku Pov:

I lay on the grass, its moisture cooling my back but my eyes only watched the sun. It burnt. It didn't matter to me though.. not at all. I had lost all hope of ever finding Kacchan. I knew it was all hopeless. Despite all this, I knew I had to carry on and keep trying. After all, I really needed to try.

*SNAP* I gasped. What was that? I picked up my sword and spun around only to reveal an Aciden. These creatures were known for their brutality and size. They weren't one to give up a fight either. I was trapped. They were large black creatures with claws knarled and dry like the branches of trees that suffered in a fire. They were covered in cracks that leaked out a purple ooze and its growl was as powerful as an earthquake. Horns twisting and turning in a malicious way and eyes red like embers. It was in a Gorilla's stance yet probably 10 times stronger than one. It was large and hefty, not at all graceful. I'm surprised I didn't see it from a mile away. It was a child... a child 7 feet high.

I readied myself, my sword swinging close to my side. I breathed in the smoke radiating off of the creature as it flooded my senses, my eyes beginning to sting. I had to keep them open, had to keep fighting, had to move forward or none of this was worth it. It raised its claw above its head ... but the impact never came.

I opened my eyes to see a witch with chestnut brown hair and large eyes straining against the weight of the creature as it attacked her force field. She had saved me. " Uraraka-san!" I said with happiness and fear lacing into my voice, "how did you find me?!" 

"I heard you" she chuckled, "you do make a racket."

"Ah. Sorry" I forced a laugh back.

Uraraka had a smile on her face, despite being attacked by a juvenile Aciden. She was always so happy... I was jealous. I hadn't been happy since Kacchan was taken away from me when the war began. Kacchan fought on a separate side of the war... Kacchan and I were no longer allies but enemies. How I miss Kacchan.. 'Snap out of it!' I thought to myself. Maybe now I couldn't save Kacchan.. But I could save Uraraka. 

"Uraraka-san!" I shouted, the claw marks on the force field were now visible.

"Yes, Deku-Kun?" she responded

"Can you fire your forcefield backward? Towards the Aciden?" I asked.

She fired her force field backward, knocking the Aciden into a tree. It fell to the ground unconscious. 

"Run!" I shouted.

And we ran into the Forest, her giggling at me.

We lay down on the grass, smiling with each other. "Still trying to find Katsuki?" She said, her smile twisting into a frown. I nodded back as I began frowning too. "Really Izuku?" She mumbled. But I could only respond in another nod. "Izuku you know you will need to cross the barrier to find him." She responded. I sat up at this, knowing the possibility I would die was high. I smiled at her once again and said " I know, but Kacchan is worth it!" She smiled back at me but not the happy kind yet instead the sad kind, the pitiful kind. I looked her in the eyes and said "We have been SEPARATED for too long.."

 Authors note:

Hello there my little worms >:) How are yall this fine day? Anyways, I just wanted to say this is my first story so I do know it's terrible, no need to point it out. But I do hope you like it because I did this through online class and now I have another assignment to add to the list of the ones I haven't done (It's 15 and counting) If you don't like it though. Just click off. Like what you want to like and if this story isn't your taste then that's fine too! 

Toodles~