chapter 4

naruto pov
i had gotten back to the camp. i couldnt stop thinking about the kiss. sasukes touch is what i need. his kiss was mysterious and dark but soft and loving. i missed him already. we had staryed to head to the land of waves. we had to stay there and help build the bridge. i hope i can see sasuke again. i guess i was spacing out since sakura was talking to me. i had snapped back in to reality. i saw sakura hand waving over my face. "hey idiot are you okay" she said "yes im fine" i mummbled "whats been up with you ever since this moring you been acting different" "im fine i promise" then i went back to thinking about sasuke.

sasuke pov
After i left i couldnt have stop thinking about him. i wanted to kiss him for so long. i wanted to hug him kiss him but i needed to kill itachi but i cant do it alone so i decided il make a group and i have the right people to do it. after a couple of days i finally got the people i need. karin, jugo, and. suigetsu. karin can sense where and what the opponents are. jugo is like me he had a curse mark from orochimaru. and suigestsu can hold one of the seven sword man sword. the Executioner's Blade. we all agreed we would stick together for now on. I couldnt stop thinking about naruto. i wanted to be besides him but i need to kill itachi for the sake of our clan.

narutos pov
we had gotten to the land of waves. we were at tazuna mother house. it was a cute cabin near the bridge. she had welcomed us in to her house. we had thanked her. and she showed us our rooms for the time being. i share with sakura. me and sakura were getting our room set up and i started to think about sasuke. i guess sakura noticed and asked me what was wrong. i told her it was nothing but she seemed to not by it. she kept asking me then i confessed. "if you really want to know i went to go on a walk last night but i ran in to sasuke." after i said those things sakura smile had faded. "W-what and you didnt TELL US ANYTHING" after she yelled i went silent. i guessed kakashi heard and had walked in. "whats wrong why is there yelling" said kakashi "NARUTO SAW SASUKE LAST NIGHT" after sakura said that i saw kakashi face turned in to a shocked face. "why didnt you tell us naruto" kakashi said with a serious voice. "i didnt wanna tell you because because idk" i was mumbling "well what happend" said sakura i didnt want to tell her we kissed since i think she has a crush on him so i stayed silent. they kept nagging me then i finally budged. "FINE HE KISSED ME" i yelled turning my back on them. i can tell they were shocked. i didnt dare to look at them. "HE WHAT" sakura had yelled, i knew she was mad, mad at me for kissing her crush. kakashi told us we would talk about i after dinner. tuzana had told us to help him build the bridge so we did.

we had gotten back for dinner. we were having raman. everyone sat at try the table it was very uncomfortable silence. then kakashi-sensi had spoke up. "so naruto why did sasuke kiss you" I started to blush my whole face. everyone stared at me. "idk why he did" i lied i knew why he did he loved me like i loved him but he couldnt it was like forbidden love.

It was midnight when i woke again. sakura was on another bed sleeping. i had gotten up. i had took a walk to clear my mind. i couldnt stop thinking about sasuke. i wanted to see him. i hope on this walk i can see him again to feel his lips and touch. after walking for about an hour i had finally felt his chraka but he was with other people who could he possibly be with.

sasuke pov
me and team taka were going to our next destination to get this Executioner's blade for suigetsu. as we were going to our next destination. kairn had sense someones chraka then i realised that naruto is closed by. he probably senses our chraka so we need to get away from his sight. "okay gang we need to leave the persons presents then when we do we can get back on track to get that stupid sword." i had said with a tone. i wanted to see naruto but i had company and they cant see him. i guess i was spacing out since karin had been talking to me. "whats you thinking about sasuke-kun" she said "oh nothing" i smiled slightly. we decided to take a break. we could still sense narutos chraka but it was very distant so we could be able to take a break.

narutos pov

i could tell that he was trying to move away from me. i didnt wanna get lost so i went back. i really wanted to see sasuke but he didnt want to see me. did he like the kiss. does he think of me. does he think of me. these thoughts were in my brain until i got there.

when i finally got back i opened up the door to see kakashi-sensi standing there with his arms crossed. i laughed nervously "hi sensi haha what are you doing here" i looked at him straight in the eyes. "what were you doing naruto"