the dream

POV

"You are just my stress reliever, and nothing" saying it to the charming girl y/n taehyung slammed the door loudly. Y/n sighed and sat down near the nightstand, where there was a small chair. "When will I be able to go out from this hell " she sobbed. Y/n a pretty girl who was the big mafia's secretary is now only a maid. She is always beaten up by the mafia taehyung, who is known as V. She came from a village only to look for a job. Because her mother has a tumor. She is big in her family. her dad died, when she was only in middle school. She grew up in small happiness.

Flashback

Y/n drink the milk or else I will tell you, father, that you have stolen a bar of chocolate from the box. Y/n quickly responded, "okay I'm drinking" she drank the full glass of milk.

~~Crick ~~

Y/n looked at her front, where a big man was standing in front of her. Who was taehyung. "What happened" y/n looked at his eyes which were full of anger. "DID you slap Yuna ?" Y/n shook her head  

Slap

Did you slap Yuna? "No"

Slap

" Why do you always lie " taehyung opened his belt. And started slamming the belt into y/n's body. "Please stop, I didn't do anything to her" y/n said covering her body, but Taehyung didn't hear from her. And started beating until he got happy.

Time skip (2 minutes)
Taehyung threw the belt and started to kick y/n's stomach. She was feeling very bad. and she started coughing. And her full mouth was filled with fresh dark blood.

Phone rings
Taehyung looked at the phone who was Yoongi, his partner. " You are lucky, if the phone did not ring I would finish you. And then he locked the door. Y/n was crying and thinking when will she go out of this hell and when will she divorce and when will she find her true love? But then she again started thinking about taehyung. She loves taehyung with her whole heart. And then her phone rang.

"Hello, if this is y/n then come to xxx road  at 7:00 PM."

Hello, who are you? Why?
The phone cut off. Then taehyung came and said quick make something, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon are coming. Y/n simply nodded and she was about to go to the kitchen but she was going to fall but someone caught her. She saw Taehyung looking at her eyes..she looked away and said let me go. When taehyung let her go she fell due to beating her in the legs. Taehyung felt a bit sad and he suddenly carried her." what are you doing taehyung, let go of me" he didn't respond " you have a girlfriend for fucks sake" ''is there any mistake to carry my wife?"  Y/n whispered, you never cared, so why now? Taehyung heard and put her on the bed. In only 30 minutes you will make something to eat. Now rest for 10 minutes. Then he fell accidentally, in y/n's face. then he looked at y/n. He was about to kiss.

Alarm rings
Come on y/n, it would never be real. he hates you. Yn said to herself. And then she got up from bed and did her morning routine. And went to the kitchen to make some food.

Time skip (I don't know how to explain)
Taehyung went to the kitchen,  where y/n was looking at the window. Taehyung always has trouble fixing the tie. Yuna also doesn't know how to fix it. So he always tells y/n to fix it. Coming through the table y/n stood up and said good morning, then she started to come towards taehyung and started fixing his tie. But little did he know was he was feeling butterflies in his stomach
He doesn't know why. He thought, why is she looking so beautiful today? Wait, Kim, you have a girlfriend and she is the most beautiful girl in the world. (In real she is ugly, I know everyone is born beautiful ;) ) " y/n, change your dress, you are looking very ugly," Taehyung said. Y/n nodded and she went to the closet. She also took a warm bath due to stress.

You wore this

You wore this

POV
Taehyung was going but you stopped and gave him his lunch box. he stared at you for a minute. He thought, how can someone look that pretty in a normal dress. Then stopped. He mentally slapped himself and said you have a girlfriend Kim, stop it. He took the lunch box and left.

Hey lovelies, how are you guys? So I think it's going to be a flop ☺️☺️ but no worries I will work hard 😊😊

A  photo to make your day better 😘🐱

Love yourself