Chapter 3

It has been two months since you slipped into your coma. You had been sent gift baskets and cards from your peers, in hopes of you getting well. Not only were they worried about you, but Tenya as well. He stopped being his usual self. He stopped having lunch with his group. He stopped ironing his clothes in the morning, causing him to look untidy. He halted in doing his duty as the class representative. He no longer kept the class quiet while Mr.Aizawa was teaching. He even stopped eating.

His overall health was slacking.

Tenya was seated in the common room of the dormitory. He could only visit you in the Hospital, due to the amount of time he spent there. His parents, peers, and Teachers were are distraught at the sight of him. They could only imagine what he was going through.

Ochako was the first to approach him. "Hey, Tenya? Would you like to come to the mall with us?" Tenya looked up from the table he was formally staring at for about thirty minutes.

"No thank you." The young girl scratched her head, and walked away. That's when Bakugou strutted up to him.

"That's it! I'm sick of this shit! Fix yourself right now, or I'll beat the sense into you!"

"K-Kachaa, I think Tenya just needs some time to himself."

"NO THE FUCK HE DOESN'T. HE NEEDS TO GET HIMSELF TOGETHER!!! I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT Y/N WOULDN'T WANT THIS." That's when Tenya stability snapped.

"You know? You know what? That she wouldn't want for me to mourn her absence? Last time I checked, all you did was pick on her and threaten her to take off her mask."

"Tch, none of that fucking matters now, does it? Listen, if you want to destroy your path of being a hero by being all depressed and shit, then go ahead. But don't say I didn't warn you. Because at this rate, you'll eventually end up dropping out of U.A."

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! NONE OF YOU DO!! ALL OF YOU! HOW COULD YOU NOT BE DEVISTATED AFTER WHAT HAPPENED?! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER-" Tenya was interrupted by Ochako. She was your best friend after all.

"How could you say that? We all care about her! And we know her well enough to know that she wouldn't want us to mope around. And that's exactly what you're doing!" Everyone stood bewildered at the scene. Tenya hung his head low, coming to his senses. He was now realizing everything. You wouldn't have wanted this. You would've wanted him to take care of himself and to come and visit you in a hospital whenever he was free.

"I'll be taking my leave now." Tenya exited the common room. He arrived at his dorm, and immediately began to clean. It wasn't like him to have a dirty room. Though, everything he was doing wasn't his usual schedule.