14

(Y/n's POV)
"Hey. Are you y/n?"she asked me with disgusted face. She stepped in the class making me stepped back.
"Y-yeah. Why?"

"Thah, i can't believe you are the person who was surrounding by the flower boy."she scoffed as she getting closer to me. Now my body almost touched with the corner of teacher's table.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"i asked as i felt a little offended.
"What? You don't know me? I'm the 'School Beauty', Lee Naeun."she said with proud as she flipped her hair to the back.

"W-what do you want from me?"
"I want you to stay away from ma man."she said in stern. "Who are you talking about?" "Tch, stop pretending you don't know him. Just f*ck off girl."
She pushed me and make my left arm bumped into the corner of teacher's table.

"Ow..."i groaned in pain a little loud. "Weak." She said under her breath but i still can heard it.
Then she lefted the class. My eyes started to teary when i look at my wound. 'Kihyun gonna be worried about it when he saw this later.'i sighed.
Before i got up i heard a rush and loud foot steps outside the class like it was rushing.

I started to panicking. 'Who could it be? Is it teacher or maybe the guard? What if they saw all of it?' I don't want to make something worst.

I thought as i turn down my head and close tight my eyes.

###########
What a bad girl u r Naeun. Why did you pushed y/n? I'm so disappointed with you.
ಠ ೧ ಠ