19

(Y/N's POV)
"I'll leave first. Bye oppa."i pleaded to Kihyun who is infront of me getting ready to left too.
"Ok, be careful. Keep smiling and be a good girl, princess. Have a nice day~" he patted my head and pinched my cheeks lightly making me smiling.

"Okay oppa. You too~" i said and left.
"Yah, wait for me." Kyuhyun shouted still wearing his shoes but i ignored.
"I don't want to. See you at school."i teased him and run away untill he can't see my presence anymore.

(Serim's POV)
I wait for y/n on the way to school.
Last night we have promised to walked to school together. I'm the one who asked her. Just because, wanna talk to her more that's all. (<( ̄︶ ̄)>)

After a minute, i saw a girl walked towards me with a chocolate milk on her right hand. She was walking- but looked at her feet.

I quickly ran towards her and pulled her in my arms.
Then, 'kriing kriing' a bicycle passed beside 'us' almost hit y/n.
"Huh... What a relief." All i said but y/n still in my embrace in shocked.

"Y/n. Are you okay? You should more be careful and looked straight where you go."i looked down at her but she still in silence.

"I-i'm sorry. I just thinking."her voice getting low at the end.
Then i realized my arm around her shoulder, 'Oh right.' i pulled her away slowly as i felt my face redden.

"You okay? Do you hurt anywhere." I asked, still to covered up my embarassement. She then looked at her left elbow where her wound is.
"You touched it."her voice shaking maybe because it still hurt.

"Ah- y/n. I'm so sorry. Is it hurt? Did i touched it too hard?"I panicked. "Pfft. Hehehe. Just kidding."she looked at me smiling teasingly.

'Aargghhhh. My hearteu. How can someone being so freaking cute.' i thought.

#############
Ikr, how can someone being so freaking cute like you???...
。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。
(。・ω・。)ノ♡

 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。(。・ω・。)ノ♡