RIPPING SINGLE 1: Title ⭐

🌹 Hello, Sevenly Writers. 🌹

💖 We hope you're eating well and keeping healthy. 💖

✨✨Please stay till the end of this chapter, in order to vote for your favourite title.✨✨

First, let us announce the winning plot/blurb. As expected, it was a neck-to-neck competition.

And the winner is...

💫

💫

💫

💫

💫

💫

🎀 🎀 PLOT 1 🎀 🎀

Jung Hoseok is just efficient, like a perfect secretary

Jung Hoseok is just efficient, like a perfect secretary. It's just that instead of dispatching invoices and emails he dispatches people to whatever comes after this life; like an anti-doctor.

He takes no satisfaction in the killing, but enormous pride in getting a good clean kill. He has been doing this job for years now. Infact, he had almost gave up on this when his wife died, the only person in his life to ever trust him. He had preferred not to assassinate people, he preferred to be a normal man with normal job, but of course times called for it.

Now, he's back in the butcher like business because this is the only work he's too good at.

Y/n, married to the richest businessman of Seoul, has lost her own identity in the process of loving her husband more than she should have. Yes, she was once in love with the man who she now calls her husband, but everyday she lays on the bed, blood seeping beneath her skin, ribs fractured.

No doctor, no evidence.

Her husband becomes her grovelling lover until he loses his temper again. From the outside it looks like a perfect marriage, yet Y/n hides purple ribs and purple flowers that blossom over her body. On skin as hers it is harder to spot, but it's always there and she feels the pain with each breath. The home she shares with her husband is a cage for her body and in her depression her body comes to feel like a cage for her soul.

When Jung Hoseok is ordered to assassinate Y/n's husband, he does all his research before working out the real plan. And in this process of executing his plan something happens that he never expected...
He falls in love. He falls for wife of the man that he's about to kill.

Enchanted by Y/n's charming personality, Hoseok is so smitten with her that he is ready to follow her anywhere around the world just to be with her.

💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞

Now, back to the real deal, time to make your choice.

!!! VOTE !!!

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

Title no. 01

Lucifer meets Lilith

Vote here 👉

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

Title no. 02

Purple Flowers

Vote here 👉

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

Title no. 03

Crestfallen Enchantress

Vote here 👉

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

That's all for today.

Take care of your health and be safe.

✨ Thank you, Sevenlys. ✨

❤ Love you! ❤

📜Next up will be 'Ripping Single 1: Cover'📜