RULES 📃

We know all of us hate rules.
Rules are just so lame and boring but as Albert Einstein said:

"You need to understand rules of the game and play much better than others."

So here are the Rules:

📌 No Negativity Zone
We want to ensure a healthy atmosphere to all our Sevenlys. So, please don't spread hate directed towards anyone or anything. It's good to have an opinion, but make sure you express those in a healthy way.

📌 Peaches and Cream
Keep on encouraging each other. Do what you think is best. We are here to support you either way. Let's make sure our fellow Armys feel loved and appreciated.

📌 Know It All
When we start publishing our story book, you Sevenlys will have to read it. So that, whenever you're being tagged, you won't be a lost puppy.

📌 Hype the Hype
Please, vote and comment on the story, that is the chapters written by our fellow Armys. This way, all our Writers will be able to get a response and feedback from everyone.

📌 Raw Talent
Throw away your inferiority complex. We want to see the real you. Write all you want. Don't worry about mistakes, your hosts are here to proof read and correct all sort of mistakes in your drafts. So that, when we publish the chapter, you will realize and learn.

📌 Feel it Twice
You can participate in both Ship book and BTSxReader book. For that, you will have to fill two forms, one for each.

📌 Sale through Mail
Whenever you're being tagged by someone to continue the story, you will have to prepare a draft of continuation. We will send you a mail ID, which will act as our medium.

📌 Cliffhangers
This is optional, but we would enjoy it if you left us on peak while at the end of the chapter written by you. Cliffhangers will be our ace, making our pattern more interesting.

📌 Said it, Credit
This rule is for us, that is, the hosts. We will give you your credit for contributing with your tag at the beginning of the chapter.

📌 Twice the Love
You cannnot tag someone who already has a chapter published under their name. Let's give everyone a chance. However, you can repeat someone when all our Writers have had their turn.

📌 All Ears
Don't hesitate to share your concerns with us. If there's anything or anyone bothering you here on wattpad or outside wattpad, we will listen. Pm us if you want some comfort, we are here at your service.

📌 Knowing Bros
If at any time, you feel like leaving or going on a hiatus, let's do it with a farewell. Inform us about it, and we will hold a ceremony for you.

📜 Next up are 'Forms' 📜