Part 1 - 𝒯𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

It's a Tuesday afternoon your hanging out with your boyfriend Christian watching anime and talking about life. You get a unexpected call, your boyfriend turns to you and says "who's that" as you look at the phone you shrugged your shoulders because you weren't expecting anyone. "Maybe my mom" you say. Letting out a laugh your boyfriend says "but she hardly calls you" you elbow him saying "ha ha very funny". Looking back at your phone your eyes open wide surprised realizing who it's from, your toxic ex Mohammed. You pick up the phone while side eyeing Christian hoping he focuses on the TV and doesn't notice who you're talking to. Excepting other teary-eyed conversation your greeted with anger. Mohammed is frustrated, demanding you meet him at your usual spot at the park. You struggle to politely say no stuttering your words. Noticing who you're talking to by your heavy breath's and stuttering of words your boyfriend takes your phone and says "NO" with frustration and hangs up. Next thing you know your boyfriend grabs you by the hair ever so gently and puts your doggie style arching your back to the gods, you let out a loud sigh with a smirk on your face. He slaps your ass and says "why is he texting you, I told you to block him, you know I don't like this shit, watch imma fuck you up". Knowing how he is you were over his temper tantrum's about this situation getting told the same thing over and over again. But didn't mind them as much because you got pleasure out of them, and you ℒℴ𝓋ℯ pleasure. As you get into the mood with you moody boyfriend your phone is blowing tf up. Now aggravated and annoyed your boyfriend picks up your phone and tosses it into the clothing basket, landing softly so you weren't worried. He flips you on your back starting to rip off your clothes as you both giggle, when you hear a knock at the door. With just your bra on and booty cheeks hanging out your thong you grab a robe. You swing open your door with frustrated not because your mood is ruined but because you know who it, because you weren't expecting company. Your boyfriend lays on your bed in a starfish position laughing hysterically out of anger.