Part 4 - 𝒯𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

As they unbuckled their pants and pulled them down with their underwear in unison their long thick Cock slung out and bounced up and down. As if they couldn't breathe in there pulse was beating fast. I looked in disbelief forgetting how big both of them are. Mohammed looked at you saying "are you ready", I unsurely nodded and said "yes daddy's" in a uwu voice. "You're so cute when your beg"says Christian in a husky voice. Before you know it TWO fingers JAB into your tight wet walls going all around up and down not being able to catch your breath you let a big sigh "Aaaaa" Mhmmmm". "You like that baby" Christian say in a puppy voice. NEXT THING YOU Christian flips you over onto your back you fat pussy exposed getting on top of you and not giving a warning he put his VOLUPTUOUS DICK inside of you. You yell out "IT'S BIG UH". With that Mohammed climbs on top of you sticking his cock inside of your mouth shutting you up , "SUCK THIS DICK" he says in a manly voice. Your gagging unable to breathe but still sucking the soul out of him. Giving him Gluck Gluck 9000 triple decker he NUTS all over you face, "UHHHHH" "damn"he says. You smile as you look deep into his eyes and swallow his children, "damn" he says. Putting in work in the back Christian is BALLS DEEP, he's so far in that his hips turned red "UHHH" "FUCK" "SHIT" he moans out loud pounding the FUCK out of you while rubbing your clit. Mohammed off of you now and beside you now and Christian about to cum flips you onto your stomach and arch's you back you groan releasing the salty tears out your eyes which can not compare to your FAT SOAKING WET SLIP AND SLIDE BUSSY. Dripping onto the bed Christian face plummets in to you Coochie slurping up all your liquid fluids eating you alive "DADDY UGH". Shutting you up again Mohammed shoves his dick into your mouth face fucking you. Touching that little dingy thing that's in the back of your throat you gag gasping for air, tears rolling down your face as you are enjoying yourself but is also in pain. He pulls out his dick from inside of you mouth saliva and cum drip out and rolls onto your chin as your ex takes his hand and squeezes your cheeks telling you to "breath princess" you just look into his eyes. Breathing heavily Christian grabs your neck from behind arching your back even further pounding even harder taking his hand from off your hip to finger you're clit. Before you know it Mohammed is off the bed,you're legs hanging on the side of the bed, while Christian is in front of you, Christian grabs you by the cheeks saying "having fun you little slut" "you ok baby girl", no words coming out you only look at him with teary eyes and say "mhm mh". With that they stick their GINORMOUS THRUSTING COCKS inside of you and start to go BACK AND FORTH at the same time leaving NO AIR TO BREATHE. "UHHH "FUCK" "OH MY GOOD" "SHIT BITCH" " SUCK THIS DICK" you hear them saying. Finally finishing up they JIZZ all over me my BACK my FACE my HAIR (MY FUCKING HAIR anyways) my stomach... and with that they leave you life less. Laying on the bed shacking uncontrollably like a wet dog, "Who's the bitch now baby" Christian asked I replied saying "you fuckers". As I laid on the bed Christian offered to get me some tea smooth pain while I ask Mohamed to take it to the bathroom since I couldn't move my legs. He lifted me up and gently placed me onto the toilet while he ran a hot shower for three of us. Christian set the tea onto the side table, changed the sheets and joined us in the bathroom. As we are finished peeing we entered into the shower washing our sweaty body's with the warm water. As I ran my hair underneath the hot water your boyfriend and your ex started to laugh, "Damn you look sexy ma" "with that fat ass". I said thank you ignoring your smart remarks and continue to wash myself, me not noticing they look and gave at each other a smirk.