chapter 2 // do i like him?

After stan finished unpacking he walked up to me and hugged me i hugged him to. Then he walked away "Bill can we go bird watching?" Stan asked. He's adorable I can't say no to him " o-of course" I replied. He walked to the door and opened it he ran out after I ran after him. We ended up at a place thats perfect for birdwatching. Stan sat down and I sat by him. I was trying to look at the birds but I ended up staring at stan. An hour passed and we heard a camp counselor yell that it was time for actives or whatever we both walked side-to-side.

We stood behide Eddie and Richie. Eddie was a short boy so he stood infront and richie was his best friend and he had a crush on eddie so of course he was with him. The camp counselor started saying things I wasn't listening I was to busy staring at stan. He's so cute and pretty I think I like him- wait no I don't hes just a really good friend yeah...

Tons of people started walking to a lake. I didn't know what we were doing.. i should of listened. I started following the people to a lake. Most of them started swimming in the lake, I didn't like swimming in lakes with lots of people so I sat below a tree hoping the counselors will understand and they did. Then I felt somebody's warm shoulder touch mine I looked at them and it was stanley. "Hey bill!" Stan said. How adorable he was when he said that well he's always adorable. "H-hi stan" I stuttered again i tried to not but I keep on stuttering.

He layed his book about birds on one of my legs and one on his leg. I put my hand on his leg and moved it up-and-down. It calms him down when he's scared or sad a bit and it makes him relaxed. I felt his head lay on my shoulder how adorable. " Hey stanny and stutter bill are you dating yet?" Richie chuckled "N-no we a-are not dating we-were just g-good friends!" I said. Why can't I not stutter? I wish I was a normal straight kid- wait im Straight ...am I straight? I think I'm bisexual.

"Anyways why are you not in the water wait is that eddies mom? " richie made a dumb joke a lot "did you know I fucked eddies mom last night and this morning" Richie made a stupid joke. " yes we knew now leave us alone" Stan said.then richie left Im glad he made richie leave now we can spend time together.

Stanley started reading his bird book he loves birds a lot i enjoy when he points at birds there always pretty birds.
I think I like stan but I know he doesn't like me...he could like me but there's a 50  out of 0-100 chance.

It started getting darker so everybody went out of the lake to dry off. I got up after they all got out "s-stan we have to go n-now" I stuttered again! I want to stop stuttering so bad." Okay bill! Its almost sunset I guess we are going to get food soon" Stan said "m-me to" I replied. He got up then we stood infront of our cabin.

I guess its getting better what do you think of the story?  Tell me about it.
592 words.