chapter 3// bad night

" S-stan what is your favorite bird?" I asked. I've always wondered what was his favorite bird because he loves them a lot. " I don't have a favorite I just love birds bev once  told me she would get me a bird but he lied " Stan replied.  " m-maybe i-i'll get you a bird" I told stan. "Really?! " Stan said. He was so happy I enjoy that. "'M-maybe" I replied. Even if I didn't i knew stan would beg. But I will.

It got darker and darker I knew stan was afraid to be in the dark alone so I stayed with him. "Time to make food!!" A camp counselor called this time it was a boy with a black Hoodie, white pants, and curly blonde hair i didn't like him. We all got by the fire and roasted hot-dogs we got to pick where we made them so we were with the losers club.

"Richie your gonn-" eddie got cut off by richue burning his hot-dog " your mom said that last night when I fucked her" richie laughed. Then he threw his burned hot-dog and started making a new one. "R-richie your such a trashmouth you know" I said. I didn't want richie to make a joke about me saying that but I knew he would." Ed's b-b-b-billy hates me" richie whimpered...somehow ? Eddie made richie sit down and made richies hot-dog.

We all were eating our hot-dogs then we heard somebody Scream " what was that!?" Eddie said. Soon after eddie started panicking. "Ed's calm down im sure its nothing" richie said softly trying to calm eddie down."what if somebody-" when stan was in the middle of talking I cutted him off saying "i-im sure it's n-nothing stan calm down" I said trying to make him not worry. Stan got really scared. " guys im sure its somebody trying to scare people" bev said. Bev is a nice girl with a horrible father what did she do to deserve that? I don't know. Stan sat down and sat by him.

I put my hand on his leg moving it back and forth. He calmed down a tiny little but he was still freaking out. "S-st-stan you can go in the c-cabin i will make you marshmallows try to calm down when your in there" I told stan. Stan was scared he got scared most easily. I watched him go to our cabin and made him smores.i went back in the cabin and saw stan looking out the window by his bed.

I sat behide him and hugged him from behide. I saw stan look behide him then he turned over. " h-have you calmed down yet?" I asked. "Mhm" Stan replied.  "D-do you wanna go back outside?" I starting hoping he said yes.stan nodded his head...how cute I thought. We walked back to the campfire. " I fucked your mom!!" Richie shouted." Richie don't scream!" Eddie said to richie. " oh your back?" Mike said. "Y-yeah were back " I replied. I passed stan his smore and he started eating it. I looked over at richie and eddie and richie's head was in eddies lap, eddie was playing with richies hair. After we all ate we went back to our cabins.

I layed on my bed and fell asleep. Then I woke up and not soon after stan woke up. It was 12:06 am. I got up and sat by stan. "S-stan are you okay?" I asked stan. He had tears on his face.  " I'm fine I just had a nightmare" Stan replied. He sat up by me and I wiped his tears. He layed his head on my shoulder. " d-d-do you want me to s-sleep here by you?" I asked stan. Stan nodded his head then layed down i layed down by him.i put my arm around his waist and then I slipped my hand up his shirt then rubbed circles on his back. He put his head on my chest then stan fell asleep making no noise. "H-how cute" I said to myself. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep not seeing the huge cut on his arm.

i said I would make it smaller but I made it bigger...wow.

729 Words