Chapter 8: The Silver Flash!

Last time Cyrus met the Edolas Fairy Tail and has now set his sights on the capital to rescue his guild mates from the king. Although Edolas is a dangerous place for him and his guild mates.

Cyrus had been walking for about a day at this point as he tried to find any nearby towns that could point him in the direction of the capital. "I'm getting nowhere like this, hopefully Natsu and Wendy have had better luck then I've had so far on this journey." Cyrus said with an annoyed groan as he looked at the endless expanse of open planes and large rock formations in front of him. "I'm starting to regret not asking Lisanna for a map before I left, but I have to keep going." Cyrus grumbled to himself as he continued on his way towards his unknown destination.
Cyrus couldn't help but shake the feeling that he was being watched by someone or something. "Am I being followed? No I haven't caught the attention of any soldiers that serve the king. At the same time, I'm certainly not alone." Cyrus thought to himself as he remained calm, but kept his guard up in case things went south. Cyrus noticed that the sun was starting to set as he had almost spent another day walking. "I should probably stop to rest, but at the same time I don't know how long Levy and the rest of the guild have before being turned into energy." Cyrus mumbled to himself as he opted to once again walk all throughout the night.
After another hour of walking Cyrus found himself walking through a bunch of large rock formations that surrounded him from as sides. Cyrus stopped when he heard the sound of clattering metal and saw movement from behind a few of the rock formations. "Looks like I've been spotted, well looks like I better get ready for a fight." Cyrus thought to himself as he reached into his coat and gripped the handle of the shotgun Edo-Levy gave him. Suddenly a group of soldiers holding spears and staffs that had a white orb on top of them stepped out and surrounded him.

             "You! Being from another world, you are under arrest by order of the king!" One of the soldiers shouted as all of them pointed their weapons at him

"You! Being from another world, you are under arrest by order of the king!" One of the soldiers shouted as all of them pointed their weapons at him. "Oh is that so? Well your king can shove his order up his ass before going straight to hell! As for all of you, well think fast!" Cyrus shouted as he whipped out the shotgun before firing the first round that burst in a large ball of fire that ignited three of the soldiers. Cyrus quickly rolled under four spears before firing the second round that burst into a small twister that sent the four soldiers flying backwards.
              Cyrus jumped backwards out of the way as he ejected the two empty shotgun shells before quickly loading two more before closing up the gun. Cyrus whipped around and delivered a round house kick to another soldier's head before firing his next two rounds at five more soldiers. The first one exploded into water that drenched the soldier's armor while the second one crackled with electricity that electrocuted the soaked soldiers. "You know I thought not being able to use my magic would put me at a disadvantage, but apparently everyone in this world is pathetic!" Cyrus said as his unnerving grin spread across his face as he looked over the downed soldiers with amusement in his eyes.
                 Cyrus was about to reload and finish up the remaining soldiers, but something flashed in the sky as something dropped down in front of him. Cyrus stumbled back, but whatever dropped down in front of him broke the shotgun clean in two. Cyrus looked at his attacker only to find what must be the Edolas version of Erza.