<<CHAPTER 3: The Party>>

Instead of felling on the floor... I fell on him... My husband... Junghwan... Aishh!!! Doeun... Why are you so clumsy, huh?! Who told you to get up?! But if only I didn't got up I would have laid on the bed for the whole day....

"Were you doing your clumsy workout again?? Or something else?" He asked in his usual cold language and voice.

"Well... It's my sprained ankle because of those heels..." I said as I looked away not able to make the contact with his eyes.

"Oh... So mind getting up? I don't want to lay here down all day... We have party to attend.." He said as I felt embarrassing. He sighed and turned the position. Now he was on top of me.

"Y-you... What are y-you doing?!" I asked getting afraid. "I'm not a monster or something... I just want to help you get up or else you might end up getting your leg broken.." He said as he got up and offered his hand and I took it and got up. He pulled me onto him. "Next time... You should be extra careful!" He said as he let me go.

"Well... I didn't do it on purpose though... How can you say that?" I asked. "Well... I'm not saying that either." He said looking behind at me.

Wait a minute... Isn't he only in his towel??! Aish.!! How can he be so normal and calm?!?! Does he likes to do this or He always behave like this?

"What? Why are you making that face huh?" He asked. "Umm... Just look at yourself..." I said as I turned around back facing him.

"Me? What about me- Huh?!?! Umm... S-sorry... I forgot to wear my clothes..." He said as he got to the closet room.

I chuckled and giggled. "What a guy!!" I said to myself. I got to the bathroom and got freshened up wearing this.

HeHe

HeHe... I follow Taehyung's fashion style...

I have no dress for the party tonight... so I have to go for shopping now. *sigh*..... But will he allow me to? No right? Well... How about asking?

I got down to the dinning room where Junghwan got with his hyungs.