-CHAPTER 11: JUNGHWAN'S SECRET FEELING-

JUNGHWAN'S POV:

I was in the kitchen with Haruto and Ye Dam

I was in the kitchen with Haruto and Ye Dam. They were doing something and I was filming it.

"Guys.. What are you doing? Please... I want to go and do my work." I said.

"Huh? You have work? But.. Isn't it your day off today? And BTW... Why not try something new like this? We are cooking something for the first time.." Ye Dam said.

"Yeah.. Yeah... Make sure you don't break anything in here.. Especially you Haruto.." I said looking at Haruto as last time he broke one of my favorite plates.

We heard some footsteps coming down. I looked at the direction and saw my... Beautiful and lovely wife...

Yes... I have been liking her since the day when we came from amusement park.. And also... I want to protect her.

Her brother, Jungkook hyung, told me about her horrible and unforgivable past.

Kim Jong-in or KAI... He is behind her since when he first saw her.

He told that... It's a very horrible story... He was not willing to tell me but then he told me everything when I said that I'll protect her.

He told that... It was a thunderstorm that night. That KAI called her in the school at night saying that her brother is getting beaten up. But she didn't believed it. But when he shown her a fake video, she immediately went running to the school. And he took the opportunity to take her in.

He knew that DoEun hates Thunderstorms and heavy rainy nights. That's the reason he called her there. And when she got there in the dark room she was trapped and he tried to rape her. But Jungkook hyung was quick enough to get there and fight with him.

He saved DoEun that day and KAI was reported to the Police. But then... Somehow he escaped the jail and now is trying to get on DoEun again. He's obsessed with her.

Since that day... Whenever there's thunderstorms or heavy rain or whenever she's in the dark rooms this memory pops in her mind and she starts to act as if anyone in front of her is gonna kill her. That's the reason when that stalker broke into my mansion and tried to film DoEun when she was having a bath, she started to get the flashbacks of the past and then she started to act as if I'm going to kill her when I was going to save her. And.. I instantly got to know, who sent him to stalk on my wife. It was absolutely KAI. Oh how I wanna eat him alive...

So I promised myself.... I'LL NOT LET ANYONE TOUCH HER. SHE'S MINE. ONLY MINE. I'LL PROTECT HER NO MATTER WHAT! IF SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING TO HER, I'LL BURN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD DOWN! AND THAT.. KAI... EVEN I HAVE SOMETHING WITH HIM. FIRST... KILLING MY REAL FATHER.. YEAH...HE KILLED MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND RIGHT NOW THE ONE WHO IS MY FATHER IS MY STEP-FATHER AND HE LOVES ME JUST LIKE MY REAL FATHER. AND THE SECOND REASON.. DOEUN. I'M GONNA KILL THAT KAI WITH MY BARE HANDS. DON'T WORRY MY WIFE... THIS SO JUNG HWAN IS GONNA KILL THAT KAI..