You just can't be trusted Malik

**2 Months Later***

I had fully recovered from the miscarriage buiness. Zayn had been acting wierd again, I don't know why but I was going to find out. Everything was going smoothly and Zoey and Dani brought the babies round to play with Flynn. Taylor came aswell but Elenor had a date with Louis. They were so cute!

"So Taylor, how long have you been dating Harry? He hadn't said anything about you before we met you!" I smiled kindly. She looked at me weirdly, obviously thinking I was being sarcastic or something but then said:

"We were dating for like AGES before I met you. It doesn't matter though, I mean, we have met now right and are friends?! The guys are great and you and Zayn are just so.......so.....cute together!" she smiled sarcastically. Bitch.

"I know right? You are Harry are just so...-" I began but Dani cut me off.

"Who's for coffee then?" she smiled, raising her eyebrows and walking off into the kitchen, dragging me with her.

"Whats your problem with Taylor? She's only trying to be nice to you?" Dani hissed and turned away from me.

"Dani, I was being nice but she took it the wrong way! Honest!" I smiled but she remained silent.

"We like Taylor and if you mess anything up, there will be trouble!" she sighed and made everyone coffee. I huffed and picked up Flynn. 

"Mummy are you okay?" he asked cutely. I nodded and kissed his nose gently before setting him down to play with Anna. Anna grinned and played with her toy dinosaur. I walked into the living room to see Zoey and Taylor laughing hysterically. I sighed and Dani saw me.

"Guys, I have to go now but it was nice seeing you all! Jake baby, come on hunni!" Dani yelled to her child and went to track him down. She came back five minutes later looking flushed and not very happy. I smirked a little as she left. Zoey didn't say a word to me and Taylor just glared. They started to talk again and Taylor had to leave. I called Zayn as the boys were returning home aswell. He wasn't answering his phone, weird?! I waited for ages but eventually gave up and fed Flynn his tea and put him to bed. Zayn came stumbling in later that night, smelling of cigerettes and perfume.....someone elses perfume.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" I screamed as he backed away.

"OH ARE YOU GOING TO START DICTATING MY LIFE NOW?" he yelled back.

"WELL, I WAS GOING TO BACK OFF BUT THEN YOU COME HOME SMELLING OF CIGERETTES AND WOMANS PERFUME! WHO IS SHE ZAYN?" I yelled and that startled him.

"Right so now I am not even allowed to go clubbing without it being suspicious?!" he said sadly and slammed the living room door before storming upstairs to bed. I groaned and sat on the sofa. I switched on the TV and there was nothing good on. Who was Zayn with? Grrr, sometimes, I wish I could read his mind and see what he was thinking or who he was thinking about! I curled up on the sofa and tears formed in my eyes. I sniffled and started to cry. I heard Zayn coming back downstairs and he walked in, completley ignoring me and walked into the kitchen. I sniffed again and turned away from him. He walked past me again and was about to walk up the stairs when I spoke up.

"Who is she then?" I asked, hurt.

"Look, i'm not cheating on you with some whore! Stop being so bloody paranoid!" he snapped and walked away. I knew he was lying, I just had to catch him in the act. I checked my twitter and saw so many hate messages:

@IloveZaynMalik1: @Jazzy_Spazzy your such a bitch, only with my Zayn for his fame and money, your kid is UGLY. Go and die already!

@Zaynswifeeey: @jazzy_Spazzy BACK OFF ZAYN YOU WHORE.

@LovingZayn: @Jazzy_Spazzy EVERYONE HATES YOU. ZAYN HATES YOU AND HE'S MY FUTURE HUSBAND SO BACK OFF BITCH.

I ignored all the tweets as best I could but one really caught my eye. 

taylorswift13: Amazing night with the best boys! @ZaynMalik you crack me up babe!:D xx

That bitch was after my fiance. THATS WHO HES CHEATING ON ME WITH. TAYLOR BLOODY SWIFT!